Views: 45258|Replies: 438

diary of March,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-2 10:06:43 |Display all floors
Monday, March 02, 2009
Weekend
Yesterday, I went to GZ and visited one friend.
That friend introduced a boy for me during my visit, she told me that she has never meet that boy before, and she doesn’t know I am suitable for him or not, because she has not idea about him.
It was cold at weekend, we all thought that this year doesn’t have Spring but directly turn to Summer, for it was rather hot for the previous several days, I wore enough clothes for myself, and I knew it was a long time for arriving the destination.
When I arrived, that boy didn’t reach the place yet. I saw friend’s house is much difference with the previous time, her daughter grows rapidly, with cute face and wonderful smile. “ it is a nice thing to have a baby for one own.” I thought:” I should have one very soon.” However, when I tried to hold her, she escaped from me:” My own daughter won’t act like that.” I smiled, I dreamt of my future.
My friend told something about him, he was the guy that she mentioned to me days before, she said:” it is a good chance for you to catch him, because he is very successful boy, he is a bit order than you but it is ok, thinking from Chinese traditional way.” Still I didn’t have much interest in him, but I thought it may be good thing to visit my friend, that is the reason I came, I knew that I may think something wrong, because I treated it as a game, but not blind-date or something, to pay attention to it seriously.
Very soon he arrived, as my friend told me, he is not tall, but it is ok with me, because I am very short. We had lunch together and then we sat and chatted.
I didn’t speak much during the chatting, because the conversation isn’t my interest. I just sat and listened. But I heard my friend questioned him, which is very funny.
My friend is a successful woman, her sharp words and sharp questioning that can find out people’s character, habit or other information correctly, that is the place I admired her very soon.
She asked like:” I know what you learnt in your college is technology, but you work as salesman in your company, does your job relate with your job this moment?”
He answered:” A bit, when customers ask some technology information, I know how to reply and explain to them.”
She said:” it is very skin-deep, you say but you don’t work as technician any more.” At first I didn’t know what is the meaning of hers questioning like that, however very soon I realized it, to be a salesman is a very risky job, but to be technician is stable job, but technology updates very quickly, he may not able to work as technician skillfully at the future.
As that boy required very strict height, and I am not tall, but my friend stood up and said:” stand up and let’s compare who is higher, me or you?” The boy stood up and she looked at me and said:” look at us, who is taller, me or him, I think I am taller than him.” Her point is to tell me his height, I am at the same height as her, and she knows that.
I thought she was thinking:” You are not tall, but you asked me to introduce one girl taller than 160, it is not realistic.”
I felt very funny for her talking, she asked his education, economic status etc; even I just sat and listened, but I didn’t express this in my face, at 3.30pm we left, she sent me to the bus station, I was thinking what comment I should give about that boy after the introduction, for I didn’t think he is suitable for me. She said:” Look, I am telling the true, he used to be my husband’s college and it was also the first time for me to meet him, so I didn’t know him at all before, I think he is not suitable for you, I can find it from my judgment, maybe I will find one worse girl for him, but I don’t think you are suitable for each other.”
Then I admired her very soon, she has good sense of judgment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 10:26:49 |Display all floors
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
An old story
This story may trace back from the time of my middle shool.
When I was in middle school, because of my family poor economic status, I could not go for better middle school but I stay in a normal middle school in the capital of my hometown, it isn’t a nice middle school, but only at that school my family can provide the tuition for me.
I was upset, for I have known the fact that I would drop out of school after finished middle school education, so I didn’t pay attention to study, my future was dark.
A boy, who is one year younger than me, he is from a wealth family, and besides, he is good at study, as well as he is pretty. In a word, he is excellent in everything.
At first I didn’t pay attention to him, because I am the one also good at study, although I didn’t pay much attention to my study, however my tests were well compare with others, because of his excellent, I remembered his name and when I finished middle school, I went out for work.
From other friends, they told me he studied hard and till college, he chose a famous major” computer science” for his major, and it is a hot subject. After college, he worked for a famous IT company and got well-paid.
One day, when I was surfed around one hometown’s forum, and he added me to the contact list, when we asked for each other, I noticed he is the person that famous in that middle school
We contacted each other through network, at that time I was young, and I didn’t know what is the meaning of love, or I call mental barrier nowadays, I feel like favor of him.
So I tried my hard to ask him to visit me in another city, I treat him for the lunch, I spent money on him and I felt the joy to be together with him, when I am in today, I realize how stupid I am.
I didn’t know his story, but I tried to get the chance to be with him, I even went to Guangzhou to visit him, but he refused for some reason, I didn’t realize it is a hint for refusal, he didn’t refuse me directly, but when I lose interest in please him, he contacted me instead.
I didn’t know why we call should it a mental barriers, when I read the psychological books, I know it has deep meaning of we call such a wonderful thing like love. And I was suffered from that experience, I tried to get him out of my mind but I could not, I know I like his pretty, smart, good background etc, I could not help in missing of him. When today, I thought:” is that the God trying to teach me something?”
It is a wired world, and I don’t understand, whey a boy doesn’t like a girl, why he doesn’t refuse her directly? Instead, he makes not comment and let the girl continue to favor about him, and I was in that misunderstanding for several years, I thought he likes me too and I should not stop my effort to chasing him. I used to be such a fool.
Yesterday, I was free and I surfed online casually, I input his nickname online and accidently found out his blog, I saw his diary, about him with another girl, I learnt that they were in relationship several years ago, then I shocked, till today that I have let him alone for such a long time but he still tries to contact me for asking about how are you etc, but why he doesn’t let me alone?
What should I learn from that experience?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 10:54:25 |Display all floors
for the first story I think your friend is better work for HR department.
for the second one, just do not contect him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 11:02:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xmlr312 at 2009-3-3 10:54 AM
for the first story I think your friend is better work for HR department.
for the second one, just do not contect him.

Actually, she is a successful sales.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 12:09:39 |Display all floors
susan, ur refreshed posts look not hot...

is it due to the cold weather these days...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 12:12:25 |Display all floors
Ppl was used to that susanx2...but don't worry...it needs times to be used to...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 12:12:56 |Display all floors
im always ur super reader...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.