Author: helenma

金曲:The One You Love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-10 21:57:17 |Display all floors
good

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-12 13:30:42 |Display all floors
The one you love or love you? I think it lies on your character, there is no one choice suitable for every person, anyway ,
it's your choice, you should not regret for your choice, try to love the one or make he/she love you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-12 14:23:14 |Display all floors

Thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by helenma at 2009-3-2 09:56
爱一个人是幸福的,被一个人爱也是幸福的。但是造化弄人,爱你的人往往不是你爱的人,如果必须选择的话,你会选择爱你的人,还是你爱的人呢?这首你爱的人(The one you love)就是描述一个在爱与被爱之间挣扎的女孩 ...

It is really a wonderful song. When I first time listened to it, I couldn't  help weeping. It is so wonderful. I listened to it again and again.
It tells most of girls' love story. We could meet different kinds of person, different kind of love, to be loved or to love is sweet, but depressed too. We always rush into marriage after we are experienced the love and be hurt by love.
Anyway, not everyone can hold his/her true love and get married with his/her true love, anyway, to be or not to be, it is a question. To choose the one who loves you or the one you love is always a choice we hardly make. We can't tell if it is right or wrong. After we make the choice, things maybe bring us to different future and life. Anyway, hope everyone can hold his/her love, and won't lose it and regret not cherishing and capturing it when looking backwards.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-14 13:56:41 |Display all floors
thank you for your sharing ..!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-15 22:20:51 |Display all floors
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 17:19:20 |Display all floors
  I love love storys, and I play a important role in my husband's life, even though my husband extremely occupied everyday, he is a guy ... reserved guy, express his care through motion
only one.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-19 14:42:10 |Display all floors
It is full with emotion,soft .I would like to share this song with my girlfriend

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.