Author: piaryorang

North Korea disregarded the advice of their ally, China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-1 15:32:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by diaboloist at 2009-2-28 12:10 AM
"japan already has enough nuke capability to have a go against america."

Is that hearsay or just your guts tell you so?

i did have a small hand in setting their nuclear processing company(npc?) during the carter administration.  my old company(ei) actually was contracted to setup the whole facility for taiwan.  my group is very instrumental in bringing taiwan's and japan's nuclear computing capability to international standard, as they are more into nuclear power generation than america.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-1 15:44:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2009-3-1 15:32

i did have a small hand in setting their nuclear processing company(npc?) during the carter administration.  my old company(ei) actually was contracted to setup the whole facility for taiwan.  my group is very instrumental in bringing taiwan's and japan's nuclear computing capability to international standard, as they are more into nuclear power generation than america.

Joe, you were helping the monkey to establish his power in East Asia? Shame on you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-1 16:16:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2009-2-28 11:44 PM

Joe, you were helping the monkey to establish his power in East Asia? Shame on you!

were guilty as charged.  now do u believe that the monkeys and barbarians have a seamless propaganda machine and wrote history of the past 300 years?

still, i am waking up faster than most of u guys.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-1 16:25:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2009-3-1 16:16
were guilty as charged.  now do u believe that the monkeys and barbarians have a seamless propaganda machine and wrote history of the past 300 years?

still, i am waking up faster than most of u guys.

sorry Sir, I might be stupid, but I don't get you.

In what way is your helping the US to establish nuclear power in Japan and Taiwan related to semless West propaganda and writing history books?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-1 18:12:05 |Display all floors
Does North Korea actually really listen to anyone? It's a scary country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-1 18:52:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2009-3-1 12:25 AM

sorry Sir, I might be stupid, but I don't get you.

In what way is your helping the US to establish nuclear power in Japan and Taiwan related to semless West propaganda and writing history books?

i didnt help u.s. but did it against their interest.  carter tried to stop the japanese, but failed bcs the japanese deep down knows its there livelihood, an insurance against next nuclear encounter.  america stopped the taiwanese in one day.

propaganda and history books referred to how i was brainwashed by the america media and u.s.history classes -- i actualy believe military buildup is a good thing at one time.  but now i call any military buildup monkey business for barbarians, except north korea.  that's cult rev syndrome for u -- do whatever necessary to save the country first.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-1 18:54:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Hot_Ice at 2009-3-1 02:12 AM
Does North Korea actually really listen to anyone? It's a scary country.

thanks for the warning.  but i m driven to find out.  just dont shed any tear for me if i dont come back.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.