Author: shellychen07

how do you think of the "相亲"? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-27 22:00:20 |Display all floors
I think it is the perfect option for these who is not so outgoing and sociable but ready to find him/her Mr / Miss RIGHT.
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-27 23:15:33 |Display all floors
i think xiangiqng is a terrible thing!
when the strange man and women come and sit togrther, talking about the future of them
oh my god!
but nowdays, everybody are getting more and more busier, they haven't much time to get along step by step
so they choose some way short and pass the loving stage but to marrage directly
so i don't think it is a shortcut to marriage
it it just one way avoiding responsability and treating everything so fasitng !
any way, loving people just like the ancient people is also good, it it fuuny, you just could find the right person after you two getting marriage!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-28 00:10:59 |Display all floors

maybe it can fix sth.

As we get older, the friend circle is established and it gets less and less easier to make new acquaintances in our daily life~~

That's why sometimes it needs be put up manually~

More often than not, you find the guy/gal sitting right in front of you across the table is undesirable~

But in a one-in-a-million chance, if you could meet somone fabulous, that's amazing,and then it's called destiny~~

[ Last edited by iamlost at 2009-2-28 12:12 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-28 21:22:06 |Display all floors

Reply #16 hardluck2008's post

Brag not any more...

No girls would be present in a cat's marriage..
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-2 11:20:35 |Display all floors

Has any of you watched the tv programme called: Date on Saturday?

well. I am not sure if it is available outside of Shanghai......but it's very popular here, claiming to be on the first or second rank in terms of viewer rate of all the tv programmes in SH..

Some of them are said to take part in for fun, without serious intention to find somone in love. But others are quite sincere and you can see a batch of distinguished young men and women still single there~~They play games in pair, talk with each other  by turn, display their versatile performances.....and the hosts keep making the air light and vivid by joking around everyone~~~

If a blind date could be like this, it's good and perhaps worth a try~:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-2 14:24:45 |Display all floors
i went to my home village to date a girl who is my wife now when i was 30 years old in 2006. we get married after six month. she also has a bachelor's degree in automation and has CET-4 certification.

sometimes, we quarrel. sometimes, we travel together. also, we slap in the face each other  2 or 3 times.

She tells me she trust in a forturn tellor instead of the God.

also, she tells me she has a poor destiny or fate because she was born in the year of Sheep in Chinese Lunar year.

She also does laundry for me. sometimes, we together go to super Market for shoping. or sometimes, we go to a restaurant for a hot pot. sometimes, we cook together.

sometimes, we go to McDonald's for super.

that is my marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-2 14:30:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuanxinshen at 2009-3-2 08:23
to tell you the truth, people who take part in arranged date are always more than 30 year old. they are always too shy and too strange.

To tell you the true, my first blind-date is at 20s, and now I am still 20s.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.