Author: knight778

RMB 800. Its all that i earn for a month.. hard to believe..huh? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-27 08:23:14 |Display all floors
I agree with others posts: You 'restill young and should not waste your life for the pigs who decide to give you an amount which is even not enough for a decent life.

Be assured of one thing: no matter how hard you work, no matter you sacrify your life family, your week en, no matter you you work overtime without be paid, your boss will fire you in 3 minutes when it will be necessary, you are just nothing but a lemon to pressure for them. They employ you because you earn for them 10 or 100 times more money than you earn yourself.

you will alway hear this old "song": be an hard worker for your company and your country, tight your belt for your company, now you are lucky to get a job while the economi crisis". And be sure that those who sing this song will always ask you more and more. My good friend worked in an assurance company, was just fired for an incredible little error of 5 dollar US, it's not a joke. Everybody was satisfy of her work, but you know when she was fired, nobody even talk to her, just a simple letter in her letter box from someone she even dont know in her company, and someone who even examinate this little error.

These companies income are beyond understanding, but they exploiting the media and economic crisis for make people more suffer.

In my country, thousand of peoples died, 100 years ago just to obtain the right to rest 1 week a year, just to obtain social wellfare. Now, in  2009, we see these big companies destroying these minimum rights. You can say NO.

I hope you will find the good way to keep your dignity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-27 08:27:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by knight778 at 2009-2-26 23:06
I work for a bank in zhejiang, and I earn exactly RMB800($120)every month.

it is no lie.

I have to pay for the rent (400 per month)

I have to eat (500 per month)

see... I cannot even ma ...

Do not care much for money more or less, but pay your attention on the experience,that is more worthy than money.

My first job was also RMB 800 in Henan province many years ago,that was my total incoming,but my necessary consumption was around 1300,buy books, eating,touring,ect. so poor.

Insist and endure,then study.

[ Last edited by loststar at 2009-2-27 08:31 AM ]
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-27 08:30:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-2-27 01:54

For your language skill (English) alone

You worth lots more than RMB 800 monthly!     :)

Your sweet words are her preference.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-27 08:34:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-2-27 01:54

For your language skill (English) alone

You worth lots more than RMB 800 monthly!     :)

In shenzhen, if you only own good english language, it is hard to find a decent job except of english teacher,translator,or dragoman.

English is only tool to communicate with the world, professional knowledge is essential.

[ Last edited by loststar at 2009-2-27 08:40 AM ]
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-27 08:37:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuanxinshen at 2009-2-27 08:32
brother, quit it.last year, my salary is 6000 yuan rmb per month.i still quit it without hesitation.quit it.brother.don't let others exploit you so boldly. you are a talent.you deserve 800*10 per m ...

6K is ordinary in shenzhen, donot show your salary ,ok?
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-27 19:03:30 |Display all floors
Thx for ur kind comments, I really appreciate it.... guys

I know there's a bright future ahead of me, all i have to do is hold on.......  whatever it takes!!!!

PS:  it is a small city in Shaoxing, where the lowest salary level is 800 plus( dont try to tell me the law or something like that, it means little here.)
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-27 19:05:37 |Display all floors

Reply #11 yuanxinshen's post

Lol....

I dont know i am that talent........

All i want is a life full of happiness in which money matters little... ( which u might call "naive" and "daydreaming")...

I get it~~~
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.