Views: 10252|Replies: 31

WHAT do u marry today in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-25 18:29:08 |Display all floors
sorry for last post by misoperation.

there s a trend that more and more chinese, no matter guys or girls, incline to, r willing to, or even r proud to marry money, marry fame, marry power, marry houses. and most of them r not even thinking about marrying the very one he or she loves, especially after graduate. that s awful and pathetic!

how come this happen?

the fact is, there is a dreadful tailspin we r falling into, where we can find plenty of reasons to merry SOMETHING rather than merry some special one.

then everyone keeps telling u to be realistic

if some one can really be realistic, his life is doomed. he ll find nothing despite possessing everthing. he s dead meat.

a frd of mine got dumped by a really beautiful girl he really loves, only because, she wants more money and he can not offer.

and i myself have an experience that I dated a girl with a considerable fortune, and it turned out to be a non-very-happy ending, because, which is very weird, i didnt think i love her nor she think she needs me. or we r just in different world.  and finally, i figured out the ultimate reason we didnt match because there r too many "the things" between us, we just love "the things"

i m so missing my girl in my college life, who now is about to merry a guy of means...   we abandoned each other at that time, shame on us... and now she s after her thing...

so WHAT do u marry today in China, we poor things?

[ Last edited by dannylyd at 2009-2-25 06:44 PM ]
we think, we hurt

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-25 18:47:17 |Display all floors
got very uncomfortable and nervous posting this
we think, we hurt

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-26 17:59:18 |Display all floors
Thats what you mean?

Why do you think we HAVE to get married??

What if I dont want to get married. I can get money, fame, house, car, etc without getting married to a man. I am no joking.
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-26 21:55:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2009-2-26 17:59
Thats what you mean?

Why do you think we HAVE to get married??

What if I dont want to get married. I can get money, fame, house, car, etc without getting married to a man. I am no joking.

yeah, gud for u

but not for everyone

and i m just bitching about....

everyone got his so-called faith
we think, we hurt

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-27 01:44:55 |Display all floors
Freedom is not free

That's what you get when people can choose freely

Love and gold bars have some common grounds

They can run away from you overnight!

Find someone who shares similar values

So the chicken would not have to try very hard talking to the duck!              :)

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2009-2-27 01:48 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-27 14:03:17 |Display all floors
my boyfriend is the only man i want to marry.not for his money,his fame......
we r the schoolmates,I love him so much,laboured for our life,he is my world.
but just got the disappoint.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-27 14:06:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-2-27 01:44
Freedom is not free

That's what you get when people can choose freely

Love and gold bars have some common grounds

They can run away from you overnight!

Find someone who shares similar v ...

i d prefer ur point:)

people may grumble that marriage leads to grave...  but it occur to me that there s nothing can prevent people from falling into that. and there s no immortality, right?
so why cant give it a shot building a family with someone special, rather than estabilshing a relationship or having an affair with some people.
responsibility and family make  human being complete, that' s my point

[ Last edited by dannylyd at 2009-2-27 02:07 PM ]
we think, we hurt

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.