Author: denolie

travel in china [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-24 07:21:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by justwowo at 2009-3-20 14:49

BTW,don't be care of security.I belive you should book the hotel in advance in internet,such as Home inn is chain hotel and cheaper and safe.They are distributed in many big cities.Pls click th ...

many thanks for the links looks good to me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 16:28:39 |Display all floors
a useful website for Beijing info: http://www.easyaccommodationbeijing.com/beijing.asp
Be Beijing,be here for your short or long term accommodation: http://www.focus-apartment.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-28 00:52:38 |Display all floors
:) Indeed. Shenzhen is not a place to see natural landscape. Go to Yunnan instead. It's a fairyland as beautiful as your
imagination could carry you. It was a must-go place on my list and I went there in 2001 and it really took pain to leave there.

But in fact, China has so many places worth visiting. Denolie, rest assured that China is safe. I used to travel on Silk Route alone, with 1 companion if you count the driver, and I didn't have to worry about my safety. (BTW, I'm a female.)  But of course you need to take care
of your belongings just as you do in any other country.

I'm envious of you that you can spend 4 months travelling in China. I've been to quite a lot of places in China but it took me a stretch of
8-9 years. I could only stay maximum 2 weeks each time I visited China. The next must-visit places on my list would be the Three
Gorges on Yangtze River and Tian Shan in Xinjiang Province.

All the best to you. Hope you come back and share your experiences after your trip.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-11 03:28:23 |Display all floors

to seneca and charlo

many thanks for your tips i will heed your advice am copiling a list of places to visit  and will post as soon as i have finished
i want to visit remote places like the source of the yellow and yanghte rivers,,i dont like big cities but i must visit some of them
because i want to visit the museams

[ Last edited by denolie at 2009-4-11 03:46 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-3 16:21:17 |Display all floors
i look forward to learning about your trip!  i think i will spend my old life in this way too.  but now, i am struggling against  tough life.  my future is still unknow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-3 17:06:10 |Display all floors
i see  you have another purpose, you are looking for a Chinese lady to accompany

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-3 17:07:32 |Display all floors
i don't hire my gender~ haha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.