Author: denolie

travel in china [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-3 10:55:14 |Display all floors

suggestion

I don,t  know which kind of scenery do you prefer. If you want to see some human landscape , Beijing is a good choise for you ,  But if you want to watch some  natural landscape , you can go to the south-west of  China. It is very beautiful there. I have been there several times.    Now if i have spare time , i would not hesitate to go there again!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-4 16:45:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rickywwl at 2009-3-3 10:55
I don,t  know which kind of scenery do you prefer. If you want to see some human landscape , Beijing is a good choise for you ,  But if you want to watch some  natural landscape , you can go to the ...

i want to see only natural landscape thanks for your advice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-8 19:40:18 |Display all floors
They tell me there are 90,000 prostitutes in Beijing  and a sex shop on every street corner  

Things must have changed a lot in PRC.

Seriously, could anybody tell me anything about Anshan ?  Im thinking of visiting a lady i met on-line.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 23:29:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by denolie at 2009-3-4 16:45

i want to see only natural landscape thanks for your advice

Dear Denolie,

First, welcome to China.

I am living in Shenzhen now. I like natural landscape too. But if you only want to see some natural landscapes, SZ is not a good choice because it is a very modern city. The only natural landscape in SZ may be the Sea. Most sights are man-made.

And if you are coming soon, I suggest you add the Yellow Mountain ( Huangshan) to your plan, it  is located in Anhui Province, East China. It is one of the most famous mountains in China. In different seasons, you can get different enjoyment. Remember, need to bring more clothes. It is still cold in most places of China.

Sorry for my poor English, i am trying to improve it everyday.

If you have any question, may send mail to me: dyx007@yahoo.com You can call me Nemo, my english name. And my MSN accout is douyuxu@hotmail.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 23:37:19 |Display all floors
Please dont misunderstand me why I try to help you.  I wanna  improve English and make some foreign friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 02:28:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by denolie at 2009-2-25 06:28
i am a 62 year old male is it safe to travel in china i will be traveling for 4 months i want to see most of your wonderfull country

Tell us where would you be going

And I am sure

Some local folks would share their thoughts with you

Have you gotten your visa yet?

How long are you allowed to stay in China?       :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 19:09:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anegron at 2009-2-25 18:13
Yes he is just advertising his company, thats why i didn't bother to read his post, just the ones after to figure out what the hell he was talking about.

It's obvious your not here to promote an ...

:o

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.