Author: xilaren

good news about the chinese girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-26 14:48:43 |Display all floors

that's really good news!!!

and the mother doesn't want anybody approach her girl.....It's likely that she wants a peaceful, quiet, clean environment to let the gril first adapt to the thing attached to her, and then gradually open out.

I think there're people like you who really cares and wants to see her recover...but others are simply driven by curiosity, making a fuss out of it or sth...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-26 15:22:19 |Display all floors

Reply #8 iamlost's post

plus kind people,like you~~

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-26 16:18:08 |Display all floors
also ,you are kind-hearted lady for all around of you
www.kiss2.cn 英语怎么说,英语怎么翻译

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-2-26 21:05:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2009-2-26 14:48
and the mother doesn't want anybody approach her girl.....It's likely that she wants a peaceful, quiet, clean environment to let the gril first adapt to the thing attached to her, and then graduall ...

The mother is  wiling to see me I know very well but in general she is closed in the house.Yes I understand in Greece many years ago and only in villages people had that kind of curiosityMy mother had told me similar stories.I wish I could speak the same language and make her understand that her daughter will be fine and maybe a very beautiful and talented girl.Some tims people who are born unlucky God gives them some talents which the rest of us do not have.:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-2-26 21:06:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by meicecream at 2009-2-26 16:18
also ,you are kind-hearted lady for all around of you

people are also kind to me haha.Many times more than I am .:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-26 23:41:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-2-26 21:05

The mother is  wiling to see me I know very well but in general she is closed in the house.Yes I understand in Greece many years ago and only in villages people had that kind of curiosityMy m ...

I don't know much about it..hope your meeting will turn out to be helpful~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.