Views: 1692|Replies: 5

13 year boy drives a bus to hit 12 cars [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-24 10:27:05 |Display all floors
A 13-year-old boy drove a No. 404 bus to hit 12 cars in a village in Beijing rural area in Feb. 22ed. Some villagers witnessed the bus hit cars and telegraph poles at about am 9. They rushed away from the bus to avoid being hitten by it. But soon they found the drive was a boy who was also scared too. Three men who're able to drive cars smashed the bus window when it slowed down, and controlled the boy, stopped the bus. They reported to police and officers took the boy to the police station.

The real driver of the bus stopped the bus at the bus station, locked the door of the bus and went to the toilet. But after five minutes, he found the bus disappeared. Staff suspected the boy went into the bus through the window and used alternative way to find method to drive the bus.

The boy received psychiatric expertise on 23rd and the result will be out in ten working days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-24 10:41:51 |Display all floors
ONly 13 years old?  And he knows how to drive? At this point, he is better than me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-24 20:24:10 |Display all floors

Reply #1 duanyihong's post

How did he start the bus without the key in less than 5 minutes???!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-24 20:28:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Don't harmonize me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-24 21:05:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by broadscan at 2009-2-24 20:24
How did he start the bus without the key in less than 5 minutes???!!

The report said that there is another alternative way to start the bus, besides with the key. I don't know how it works but the boy ceitainly did... He knows how to do it, maybe learnt from adult drivers. I suggest you ask professional bus drivers about the question.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-1 09:05:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.