Author: sinfulangel

things that make you scared... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-19 07:54:29 |Display all floors

The picture is scaring

Haha!
1237336829_0sD2.gif
A way of life, A world of opportunities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-19 08:05:58 |Display all floors
out of my work

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-19 08:40:53 |Display all floors

things make me scared

What makes me scared is that I can't give out my graduation paper when I graduate next year. and I can't find a good job after I graduate next year
I

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-19 08:45:20 |Display all floors
The most important thing is my parent's health,security and happyness.I don't scared anything as long as they live well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-19 09:05:44 |Display all floors
I am afraid of losing all my families, I love them very much,  

and I scared my colleagues who are alway beat you back of you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-19 09:19:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by will2008 at 2009-3-18 10:24

that's a funny post, it seems u love ur wife so much ,but why u want to go first and leave her alone.
u should make much more money for her instead of receiving the insurance payoff
ur logics  ...

In an ideal world both would go together in their sleep while side by side. This is not an ideal world and someone therefore must go first. Of course I try to make as much now as I can but, that is no reason not to have a significant amount of insurance. It's not that I want to leave her alone. Maybe I worded it wrong for some. You cannot imagine how much I love her and care about her. All that matters to me is making sure that no matter what she will be safe and secure.

The question was what makes you scared. Maybe what scares me is not doing enough for her. I expressed it as best I could at the time.

[ Last edited by craig32935 at 2009-3-18 08:21 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.