Views: 7002|Replies: 8

"I'll f**k you all": 13-year-old father claims defiantly [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-23 16:36:22 |Display all floors
The words on the back of the 13-year-old father's sweater read "Alfie Patten. I'm the daddy. If I'm not, I'll f**k you all. I'll still be there."
上传图片.jpg
上传图片2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 22:11:36 |Display all floors

look who's talkin...

just look at who's doin who now...he's more busy than ever before and i dont believe he has the time to F ing around  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-24 03:20:38 |Display all floors

Reply #1 manonfire's post

wow, speachless!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-28 16:04:20 |Display all floors
But he looks sad...

Where is the mother of the child?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-1 00:35:16 |Display all floors
Poor boy, I can understand his anger. He believes that the child was his, and was ready to assume the responsibilities of a father (though I doubt he understands the responsibilities fully) but then outpops a few guys who popped his bubble with:

1) We've slept with your girl before.
2) The baby is not yours.

He's been made to look like a fool...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-1 11:03:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Hot_Ice at 2009-3-1 00:35
Poor boy, I can understand his anger. He believes that the child was his, and was ready to assume the responsibilities of a father (though I doubt he understands the responsibilities fully) but the ...

I just wonder if this boy has had an STD check yet, if his girlfriend is letting all dig in the forbidden garden then he should think about getting an examination, she must be as loose as a Labradors ears!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-1 16:42:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragon1958 at 2009-3-1 11:03

I just wonder if this boy has had an STD check yet, if his girlfriend is letting all dig in the forbidden garden then he should think about getting an examinat ...

Her parents have got problems too... letting those guys bed their daughter! c.c;

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.