Author: chinadaily

Should Beijing follow Shanghai to relax household registration system? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-26 18:17:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zythelen at 2009-3-25 09:42
in my eyes ,Beijing could not follow Shanghai. beause the capacity of city is unchanged, if there are many and many people register, the city will be more crowded,:)

Beijing includes many rural districts like Miyun, there is plenty of room.  not so much water but more than in surrounding hebei.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-26 12:12:55 |Display all floors
The water supply does not allow everyone in China to move to Beijing.
The West simply wants to destroy China and her cities, like what they did to YuanMingYuan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-28 09:47:30 |Display all floors
HuKou is a surface phenomena, the truth is a competition between  the city decision makers  ideology of  sustainable development .
Luring talent....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 22:21:05 |Display all floors
i support this new hukou system because i think it can promote the employment system situation and of course can introduce  talents.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-11 10:16:13 |Display all floors

the household registration systerm must be cancelled

the household registration systerm must be cancelled because of the development of economy ,its our right   
to live in the city which we contributing,its our right to have the same treatment as the local people.So I support  to cancell  the hukou systerm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-16 14:34:29 |Display all floors
Although I don't care about that,personal view is affirmative.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.