Author: chrisxu2009

let's talk about shopping [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-11 20:56:42 |Display all floors
i dont shop closing much but i do electronic stuff such cell phone, laptop sometime car toys as well
it is fun and hurts me financially badl sometimes

The question asked making money for what and the answer is to spend them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-13 09:07:10 |Display all floors
i am a female .i think some female do not like doing shopping ,just like me.i do not  ofen  go shopping except that it is neccessary .however,it is effient when you are sad or confused

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-15 15:01:15 |Display all floors

I don't like shopping either

I am a female, but i don't like go shopping , i'd rather stay at home and watch TV, as I think shopping is really difficult to me, esp. trying clothes on again and again. I don't know which one is the best to me. Shopping is really a disaster to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-15 16:39:06 |Display all floors
well, i am still a student,so,abviously i don't have a wife,moreover,i don't even have a girlfriend.but anyway i like shopping,alone or accompanied. cuz i like to see all kinds of goods.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 15:09:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lnatic at 2009-3-4 14:31
ah, that's why the frequently online shopping is born:)

I agree with u, actually, I prefer clicking mouse rathen than being crowed in the shopping center

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 15:23:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by martengo at 2009-3-3 02:48
I like shopping with my wife especially when she listens to my opinion or buys what I suggest. :)

you mean when she buys you something you want
i am always the best one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-17 16:45:26 |Display all floors

i am a single man

maybe  it is the reason why i don't want to marry with a woman i love , be tired of picking clothes which most of the woman are addicted to, as a husband i think you should reach /make a  compromise with you wife ,firstly ,take the family into account before making a decision

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.