Author: chrisxu2009

let's talk about shopping [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-8 17:39:00 |Display all floors

why don't you like shopping

I think you have the wrong attitude about shopping. In my opinion watxhing a beautiful girl give you a personla fashion show is one the greatest ways to pass time. Giving her notice and honest comments will tell her that you are paying attention and allow her to feel you do care about her. If the relationship means anything to you then you must be perpared top service it that means going out of you way to make her feel good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-8 20:20:05 |Display all floors
i find the females specially like shopping,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 09:45:50 |Display all floors
show sympathy to you ,guy...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 11:06:00 |Display all floors
Ladies have all kinds of thinking for the new things. Just like if the find a new dress and they  like to try one and another. I like do that too. Each time I gone shopping with my boyfriend. He can found what he want.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 15:52:08 |Display all floors
I am male. I ensure and admit that I was tired of shopping with my wife some time...
BUT I think I' d like to change this after I read all of your opinions, because she has suffered more for me...
maybe this things is not simple as shopping, I feel this showing something between us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 08:42:36 |Display all floors

my opion

my opion is  same as yours

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 15:05:36 |Display all floors
impatience

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.