Author: chrisxu2009

let's talk about shopping [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-5 16:08:34 |Display all floors
if my wife go shopping ,i told her :"you  should go with your friends ,because they can give you lots of useful suggestions and help you get more discount  ".  so i could stay at home watch TV. lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 16:56:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by znhcool at 2009-3-5 16:08
if my wife go shopping ,i told her :"you  should go with your friends ,because they can give you lots of useful suggestions and help you get more discount  ".  so i could stay at home wat ...

lol,that's a good way ,but it's different thing,cuz they r not her husbands
i am always the best one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 22:50:27 |Display all floors

love

accompany witth your wife is a pleasure thing, just like I like accompany with my girlfriend where she want to go ! I also glad to do it !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 06:43:37 |Display all floors

wo shı tu er qi ren. tu er qi nan zhı yi yang :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 10:41:29 |Display all floors
For husband and wife, maybe as time goes by, there will be some passion lost between. They begin to
get bored of each other. So i am sure both of them should try their best to cheer themselves up, because
they love each other. That is the marriage! That is a whole family!
Nothing is wrong when love is right!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 17:22:24 |Display all floors
sometimes shopping is a means of  relaxing yourself, if you don't  regard it as a job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 18:58:10 |Display all floors
Sometimes i have some pocket money. Not much to give but enough to spend on small items.  I shop alone to use all of it each time to buy some nice things for my old mother.  It makes her happy to be remembered and cared for.  

So far i have met understanding shop assistants.  

Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.