Views: 8813|Replies: 20

hey guys i am new ...... [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-2-21 23:23:47 |Display all floors
i don't know what to say ....
i am accountant ,work for a korean company since i graduated in 2006
several months ago,i started learning english again
i mean i learned some when i college ,but nobody told english is gonna be so important today...
so joined millions of QQ group ,hope can find a way to study english
but  i was told that people in qq group speak chinglish and recommended  me this forum
so i am here to learn from all of you guys
none of my friends and my colleagues learn english ,so i rarely get chance to speak up
and i always speak with strong northeastern accent ,just like xiao shen yang
so guys ,what can i do ...............
thank you !

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-2-22 00:14:31 |Display all floors

an accountant doesnt need 2 kno english...

all you need is your ledger (dont mind my inside joke)  

just compose as much as you can & you would learn as you go along with us here (dont mean 2 learn from me)...and do ask questions if you understand & i will try my very best to answer you  

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-2-22 14:55:07 |Display all floors
I agree with NYChinatown, and this forum pvoide us a good place to exchange our views?And through this way, not only we can communicate with each others, but also improve our English abiltiy.
However, how to practice the oral English is another question, i think find more opporunity to talk to other people maybe a good choice though i am poor in speaking english.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-2-22 20:04:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chrisxu2009 at 2009-2-21 23:23
i don't know what to say ....
i am accountant ,work for a korean company since i graduated in 2006
several months ago,i started learning english again
i mean i learned some when i college ,bu ...


I'm just a bit older than you.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-2-22 21:26:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NYChinatown at 2009-2-22 00:14
all you need is your ledger (dont mind my inside joke)  

just compose as much as you can & you would learn as you go along with us here (dont mean 2 learn from me)...and do ask quest ...

thank you for your support,this is the best english forum ever
i am so excited about this
i'll be here everyday and steal you guy's beautiful words and phrase
i've already bought a notebook for this

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-2-22 21:32:46 |Display all floors

wow, you're very impressive indeed & you mean business...

Originally posted by chrisxu2009 at 2009-2-22 08:26

thank you for your support,this is the best english forum ever
i am so excited about this
i'll be here everyday and steal you guy's beautiful words and phrase
i've already bought a notebook  ...



good luck & have lots of fun with us  

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-2-26 16:32:15 |Display all floors
iam busy today ,but i want to leave my footprints here
i am always the best one

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.