Author: loststar

My brain are much hurting [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-22 13:21:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuanxinshen at 2009-2-21 18:56
brother, several days ago, you abuse me like a crazy man.but now, you look like ill and very depressed.why? nai nai de, are you feeling guilty after your abusing me? oh.no.no.oh.brother, don't be s ...

you made me laugh...  so you are a superman? it's more than natrual for us to suffer bad mood and frustration.....men and women. the same...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 13:27:07 |Display all floors

hope you're getting better now

working pressure..oh...i could sense that a man as hard-working and responsible as you are, tends to do your job as perfectly as you can....or at least you're acting in your duty but others don't coorperate...that's bad...but nothing could be done about it...different people different minds~

anyway hope you're taking a good rest during weekends and getting high in spirit again~~!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 21:21:49 |Display all floors
Take a short trip to get refreshment......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 21:24:11 |Display all floors
brother, several days ago, you abuse me like a crazy man.but now, you look like ill and very depressed.why? nai nai de, are you feeling guilty after your abusing me? oh.no.no.oh.brother, don't be s ...

I couldn't help laughing after reading your reply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 21:26:04 |Display all floors

yeah, he's nai nai kind of guy...

Originally posted by libbycrystal at 2009-2-22 08:24

I couldn't help laughing after reading your reply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 08:27:48 |Display all floors

I never abuse you, only criticise you not using dirty words.OK?
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.