Author: piaryorang

North Korea caught the world's attention.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-24 04:35:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2009-2-24 04:21

the lie is in what caused n.korea to do what it did -- it's the america's military threat.  just look at what happened in iraq.  are all the bloodshed there caused by iraqis or the invading ame ...

I always said and can repeat that invading the Iraq was a completely unjustified and even evil action.

However, Saddam Hussein was by far not as aggressive as Kim Jong Il. Moreover, it was the North Koreans who started the Korean war. So I don't know if stationing troops in South Korea can be seen as an action, or rather as a reaction.
Bush's talking about the "axis of evil" (or what's the word precisely?) was certainly counterproductive. But despite all, these were just words. The missile shot over Japan, however, was real. And right now, North Korea is threatening the South with a war. I can't remember the US were doing this so openly since the Korean War.

I'm against military threats. But it isn't fair to blame the US for all shortcomings and catastrophic situations in North Korea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-24 04:41:49 |Display all floors

Hm...

Originally posted by joeching at 2/22/2009 06:24 PM
this is based on a documentary on history channel: america revolution -- the british view.

The American Revolution - History Channel?

ht tp://w ww.amazon.c om/American-Revolution-History-Channel/dp/B0007TKNOC

The History Channel Presents The Revolution?

ht tp://w ww.amazon.c om/History-Channel-Presents-Revolution/dp/B000IB0DD0/ref=pd_bxgy_d_img_b

Or... Liberty! The American Revolution by PBS?

ht tp://w ww.amazon.c om/Liberty-The-American-Revolution/dp/B000BITU3E/ref=pd_cp_d_2?pf_rd_p=413864101&pf_rd_s=center-41&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0007TKNOC&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0NR0K98XXADSY3879DJG
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-24 04:46:38 |Display all floors

Oh...

Originally posted by NYChinatown at 2/23/2009 02:31 PM
they should turn their knowledge know how into somethin useful & compete with other small under-develope countries like mine.  NK doesnt need any protection while they have their good neighbor, ...

... I do believe Lil' Kim is not so certain about his friends Hu and Putin - given that a nuked up NK could be viewed as a liability more than an asset in the general scheme of things - such as establishing a continuous raillink to Japan:

ht tp://english.chosun.c om/w21data/ht ml/news/200902/200902210001.ht ml

Korea-Japan Tunnel Finally in Sight
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-24 12:40:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NYChinatown at 2009-2-23 12:31 PM
they should turn their knowledge know how into somethin useful & compete with other small under-develope countries like mine.  NK doesnt need any protection while they have their good neighbor, ...

u got it!  

all the fools wants n.korea to relax and behave sensible, while the barbarian monkey sits its arrsss rite at the gate.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-24 12:55:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2009-2-23 12:35 PM

Saddam Hussein was by far not as aggressive as Kim Jong Il. Moreover, it was the North Koreans who started the Korean war. So I don't know if stationing troops in South Korea can be seen as an action, or rather as a reaction.

they failed to lie to us about iraq(but boy how hard they tried!) because of the modern open media, pumped by the internet/blog/forums.  i would not be so dragged in on this nonsense if not for that.

when it comes to internal affairs, like korea and vietnam, it's not relevant who did what to whom.  just let them settle it on their own.  to me, though, north is favored since it represent korean pride and independence and overcoming previous external oppresssion.

america troop is not need there since s.korea is stronger militarily than north.  and here lies the proof who has the will power to reclaim korea.  i think it's the north, and all the southern christians and capitalists would immigrate, like the vietnam counterparts, to america.

the north's behavior recently is a reaction to the christian, america-arrss-kissing leader of the south.  the shooting of the christian woman and all the balloon sending by the xtians are real provocations.  

why n.korea is not allowed to test missiles and abombs?  anyway, what in the world has the worst behaving brat to tell others how to behave?
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-24 13:02:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-2-23 12:41 PM

The American Revolution - History Channel?

ht tp://w ww.amazon.c om/American-Revolution-History-Channel/dp/B0007TKNOC

The History Channel Presents The Revolution?

ht tp://w w ...

only after obama got elected, the american revolution started to include some discussion of jefferson's dillama regarding slavery.  but what a joke.  what's there to discuss about a slave owner.  we need to know if it was true that warshington died from a cold after chasing a run away slave in a blizzard.

what i dont understand is why we don't believe the solid evidences like the letters of the soldiers.  also for china, there were in-situ brillian observers like bertrand russell and gu homing.  instead we believe in totally biased inept idiots and mass murderers like sun yat sen and chiang kai shek.  the hoover institute of standford is even shameless enough to shovel chiang's diaries down our throat.  why, it's the reverse of all the latest publications about chiang.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-24 13:04:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-2-23 12:46 PM

... I do believe Lil' Kim is not so certain about his friends Hu and Putin - given that a nuked up NK could be viewed as a liability more than an asset in the general scheme of things - such as ...

the real link we need for asia is from beijing to tokyo thru an undersea tunnel.  but the america monkey is in the way.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.