Author: piaryorang

North Korea caught the world's attention.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-22 08:36:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2009-2-21 01:03 PM
North Korea is a classical demon , created and grown by the Pentagon propaganda machine and now the creator is haunted by his creation . How on earth would NK be " a threat to the US " I ask you !

it's called the america syndrom.  but n.korea (and the old cul rev china) is really the good version; the bad versions are countries like iraq, afgan and even japan, s.korea and taiwan, which are not their own countries any more.

The US is bankrupt , as we all know . Wars are expensive adventures , especially when you cannot win easily .

dont be too sure on that.  roosvelt(and even kennedy with vietnam war) got rid of his 22% employment by sending all the unemployable to the battle field to die.  also, causing devastation in other lands had given america the fresh blood transfusion, complimenting the ridding of bad ones as gi's abroad, by scaring the best and brightest to immigrate to america(the nuke and missile scientists).

i hope obama does not catch on to this america's best kept secret, and just sacrifice himself for 4 or 8 years to hold off the warmongers.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 08:39:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by betrayed at 2009-2-21 04:29 PM

america monkey's guns

while americans are debating whether the monkey in the cartoon in n.y.post is obama, let me tell the world, "monkey" is people who have their arrsss sitting on lands they dont belong.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 08:40:33 |Display all floors
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 08:51:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 08:55:34 |Display all floors

maybe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 11:46:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huang262 at 2009-2-21 04:51 PM

The US underestimated Japan before WW2. That's why they were half asleep when the got hit at Pearl Harbor.

or, maybe it's one sure way to start a war.

let the japs speak up on what's really happened.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 15:14:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2009-2-22 05:03
North Korea is a classical demon , created and grown by the Pentagon propaganda machine and now the creator is haunted by his creation .

Well well.... maybe any Pentagon propaganda was fanatizing North Korea a little more. But it has been very fanatic from its beginning. Including the personality cult there.
Moreover, the US didn't contribute to the North Korean armament. The North Korean government was completely doing this by itself (unlike e.g. Saddam Hussein, to whom the US had supplied lots of weapons before).

Originally posted by mengzhi at 2009-2-22 05:03
How on earth would NK be " a threat to the US " I ask you !

With intercontinental missiles, NK could be a threat to the US (rumors go that they are already able to send missiles to Alaska).
But I even didn't mention this in my previous posts. What I said was, it could be a danger to Japan, and especially to South Korea. Recently they were threatening to cover the South with war....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.