Author: piaryorang

North Korea caught the world's attention.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-21 21:32:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-21 21:56:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huang262 at 2009-2-21 21:32
The US only picks on countries they perceive as small and weak such as Japan, North Korea, Vietnam and a half-starved Iraq. They won't directly take on strong countries like Germany, Russia and China. They won't touch a nuclear-armed North Korea either. Which is a great incentive for Iran to become nuclear capable.

Weak Japan - strong Germany? Are you kidding man?

I agree that this is an incentive for Iran to become nuclear capable. And for North Korea too. But I can also understand that the US want to avoid it. North Korea was already shooting missiles to Japan and is now openly threatening the South with a war. Threatening because the South refused supplying large-scale aid.

How can this proud Juche-state accept foreign aid and even threaten if other countries don't want to give it?

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-2-21 22:16:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2009-2-21 22:56

How can this proud Juche-state accept foreign aid and even threaten if other countries don't want to give it?

North Korea is a quasi failed state. They desperately try to get some attention. They are so unfamiliar with the world outside their "great country" that they still have not realized that threats not only do impress nobody by aggravate living conditions for their people even further. I really wonder whether they truly believe that anybody intends to attack them.

As for war with the RoK: I said this somewhere else already, barking dogs don't bite.

[ Last edited by satsu_jin at 2009-2-21 11:33 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 05:03:11 |Display all floors
bern,

Just a remark here : the Yanks do not need any reason to invade ( remember Iraq ? ). The only reason they have not invaded anyone officially over the past 24 months is because they are up to their eyeballs in quagmires in Iraq and Afghanistan when they miscalculated with " it is going to be a cake walk " !!Famous last words .

The US is bankrupt , as we all know . Wars are expensive adventures , especially when you cannot win easily .  North Korea is a classical demon , created and grown by the Pentagon propaganda machine and now the creator is haunted by his creation . How on earth would NK be " a threat to the US " I ask you !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 08:15:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huang262 at 2009-2-21 05:32 AM
The US only picks on countries they perceive as small and weak such as Japan, North Korea, Vietnam and a half-starved Iraq. They won't directly take on strong countries like Germany, Russia and Chi ...

that's rite!  america is the greatest promoter of the arms race, especially in nukes.

but i need to mention that in china and japan, america didn't need to do it itself.  it got sun yat sen and meiji to do it for it.

my avatar describes what happened to the dragon of asia.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 08:27:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2009-2-21 06:16 AM

North Korea is a quasi failed state. They desperately try to get some a ...

they said worse about china when china was under america monkey's guns.

As for war with the RoK: I said this somewhere else already, barking dogs don't bite.

so, why doesn't the america monkey pull its troop out and stop the war against n.korea?
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 08:29:11 |Display all floors

america monkey's guns

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.