Author: notknowwhy

Men can't apologize! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-21 14:38:30 |Display all floors
Sorry, is just 5-letter word, honestly if a guy says that all the time, it means rubbish to me.

Oh it reminds me, how 'cheap' i love you can sound...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-21 15:45:50 |Display all floors
I have the some psychological attitude too.
I can realize it right to make an apology to who you have hurted, but doin' it is very difficult.
to be or not to be

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-21 15:49:00 |Display all floors
I donot agree with you. Why men can not say sorry? If one do wrong thing  , no matter it is boy or girl , man or woman , the person must say sorry , and must make a appologize .i have a strong wareness that men and women are equal .maybe we all have the option that men pay more attention on the surface of the matter.If man do wrong thing , they will be afraid to lose his face.In fact ,it is not relative with the problem of face , it is the truth .You have do wrong thing , so you must say sorry , and you must burden your obligation.So man can say sorry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-21 17:31:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by notknowwhy at 2009-2-19 14:59
It is hard for men to say sorry to you even if they know they're wrong. They think it is enough to explain what happened, or why they did wrong. Perhaps making apology makes them feel a bit patheti ...

For me is also difficult to say sorry esp while carrying the bad feelings inside.The fault or the problems come from both sides,not only one side.It happend few times before,may applogize on time can help to realease the tense relationship.How come it is so easy to say sorry when I do not think the whole things are not only my fault?
Don't push me to do that.
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-21 19:14:06 |Display all floors

Men can't apologize

Originally posted by eleindream at 2009-2-20 16:43

Sample TextSample Text
They always think they won't do anything wrong . They are the king of their world,  they are quite sure no one would be as smart as them, p ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-21 19:16:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2009-2-21 20:56
Men can't apologize!
Not true!
I apologiz to my wife all the time for breaking her cooking wares.
With a 'Sorry', one can get away with murder.
It costs nothing.

then Sorry becomes meaningless ...!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-21 19:27:48 |Display all floors
Because  men  all  have   dignity,they  would  like  not   to  reveal  others   their   side  of   weakness !!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.