Author: notknowwhy

Men can't apologize! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-20 12:50:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NYChinatown at 2009-2-20 03:17
actually people say sorry almost ev'rytime they speak to each other on conversations...yes, for some folks are hard to expect em to apologize for their action, but if we learn & open ourselves  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 12:59:53 |Display all floors
Don't know why.But it seems that it's really hard for them.
Before there is an obviously wrong with him,I asked him to apologize.But he didn't,he just explaine why he did wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 13:36:11 |Display all floors
yep,that's right!i think they should feel sorry and express his sorry out for he is wrong!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 13:50:42 |Display all floors
I think we don't need to say sorry every time, just say  from your deep heart when it is quite a big problem you make.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 14:47:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by notknowwhy at 2009-2-19 00:59
It is hard for men to say sorry to you even if they know they're wrong. They think it is enough to explain what happened, or why they did wrong. Perhaps making apology makes them feel a bit patheti ...

An American's Rules for a Happy Marriage

1.  The woman is always right.

2 the man is always wrong.

3 if the man is right, refer back to rule 1.

4 The man must always be ready to apologize, even if he has no clue as to what he did to apologize for.

5 the man must be ready to do what it takes to be forgiven (groveling is good, flowers is better, jewelry works best of all)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 16:43:29 |Display all floors

proud is the name of men

Originally posted by notknowwhy at 2009-2-19 14:59
It is hard for men to say sorry to you even if they know they're wrong. They think it is enough to explain what happened, or why they did wrong. Perhaps making apology makes them feel a bit patheti ...

Sample TextSample Text
They always think they won't do anything wrong . They are the king of their world,  they are quite sure no one would be as smart as them, proud as a general.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 16:47:12 |Display all floors

Find no reason

Sometimes, it was easy for him to say " I am wrong." but other time it was so difficult, though his action or words are "not right' actually.
I do not  know why.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.