Author: notknowwhy

Men can't apologize! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-20 03:17:27 |Display all floors

soree is not the hardest thing 2 say...

actually people say sorry almost ev'rytime they speak to each other on conversations...yes, for some folks are hard to expect em to apologize for their action, but if we learn & open ourselves wisely then just a matter of time to acceptin it   

*i always say sorry eventhough it doesnt mean anythin (so, we have to say it sincerely not just a figure of speech)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 10:08:39 |Display all floors
I am often say "sorry ",so I sometimes feel that I don't seem to "a man ",
maybe , The essence of problem cannot pull through thought that I am "a man".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 10:16:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by notknowwhy at 2009-2-19 14:59
It is hard for men to say sorry to you even if they know they're wrong. They think it is enough to explain what happened, or why they did wrong. Perhaps making apology makes them feel a bit patheti ...

yeah, agree with it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 10:34:03 |Display all floors
saying sorry can reflect people's life attitude.perhapas ,it's not necessary to say sorry sometimes,but it 's sure to break ice.that's to say ,saying sorry can give each other time to think whether himself do wrong.
for men,it's difficult to say sorry,in my opinion,they thought saying sorry means they admit their mistake,and
that makes them feel pathetic,in fact ,they are wrong,making apology means they are a real man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 10:52:04 |Display all floors

Sorry 2 say in proper environment

In my opinion, say sorry in different environment will have verious meaning!

For couples, say sorry always seems to be a lubricant between both.  man say sorry to women , it not means he make mistakes, most time that 's kind of way to appease his wife and make her happy, he should be called "true man".

For colleges , say sorry always means that man makes some touble which toubles her or her working and life ,  the mans can frankly say sorry means he is honest.

For eldership, say sorry always means that man makes some mistakes which makes eldership angry.
, the mans sorry can directly means he is inpect eldership.

For buddy, i will say sorry , if my opinion let you unhappy, it means i  really want 2 communicate with u!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 11:30:41 |Display all floors

#

i think different men will feel different about making aplogy, it seems to make nonsense, hehe ,but it is true, anyway my bf is nice, he will apologize to me honestly as soon as he realize he is wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 12:46:18 |Display all floors
i  like  the man  who could say sorry  heart to heart   . it  in terms of character ,grace and attitude   utter to say  he is responsible one!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.