Views: 15068|Replies: 45

Men can't apologize! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-19 14:59:38 |Display all floors
It is hard for men to say sorry to you even if they know they're wrong. They think it is enough to explain what happened, or why they did wrong. Perhaps making apology makes them feel a bit pathetic.

A friend of mine told me of her experience. After she quit her job, she felt worried and upset. She had to find a new job while looking after her 2-year-old daughter. But her husband threw a wet blanket over her by saying such words as nobody would hire you when love, care and attention is needed most. They began to quarrel with the little child crying. Having known that he said something wrong, her husband became silent. After some time, he explained to her why he uttered such words but without saying sorry. Isn't that difficult for men to give a hearfelt apology? I don't know why.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-19 15:13:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by notknowwhy at 19-2-2009 14:59
It is hard for men to say sorry to you even if they know they're wrong. They think it is enough to explain what happened, or why they did wrong. Perhaps making apology makes them feel a bit patheti ...

yeah I can understand that. It is quite hard to say sorry for something we do wrong.
Or we dont even see them as wrong ~~...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-19 15:25:49 |Display all floors
sorry you're wrong :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-19 15:49:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2009-2-19 15:25
sorry you're wrong :)

Perhaps you are a man who will make apology, but I mean in most cases most men are reluctant to say sorry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 01:29:54 |Display all floors
Wrong is a matter of perspective, if he is anything like me he will want one partner to stay at home to look after the child (you or him) and it should really be the one who earns less money that stays at home for the good of the family. He should apologise for hurting your feelings, but he shouldn't apologise for his opinion that you should stay at home however it is very worrying that it's taken this long into your relationship for this issue to come up. If you both go out to work, your child's upbringing could be affected.

More importantly if both parents work it sets a bad precident for the future whereby society will expect households to bring in two salaries and it might become unaffordable to live off just one. This has already happened in the West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 03:00:36 |Display all floors

sorry

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 03:03:04 |Display all floors

sorry

saying sorry is not a bad word but only when your wrong,, not all men are like this i geuss if they say sorry they might feel inadaquate

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.