Author: lawoman

US Invented the oldest profession! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-22 08:41:35 |Display all floors
Since it's the 'China Today' forum, I feel this piece of news shocking to worth alert putting here.

2009.2.19 Nanfang Dushi the newspaper reported that the 1st People's Court of Zhongshan in Guangdong sentenced a 50's man to 2-year jail (suspended for 5 years) and fined for 100,000 yuan. In 2007 he hired under-age girls for having sex, one of them was a 13-year-old school girl. The girl then became a pimp to find her schoolmates for prostitution.

It's sad . Don't just blame education or society. Who gave her birth who should be responsible for teaching her moral.

(revise 3-year jail (suspended for 5 years) and fined for 100,000 yuan. still not strict punishment)

[ Last edited by amyamy at 2009-2-24 05:17 PM ]
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 19:13:51 |Display all floors

would you care 2 name the locale...

Originally posted by seneca at 2009-2-22 05:39

Ah Buddy, jealousy rearing its many-wrinkled visage again? Don't you know that Filippina and all other Asian women actually throw themselves into the arms of any white face, and some actually b ...

i'm sure there is somethin like that BUT where  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 20:08:13 |Display all floors
1. Whatever... just go out of the main cities in China....and you will see that even the smallest hamlet still has a whorehouse.

2. How did the ethnic Chinese get to such powerful status in southern asia? By giving the rich and powerful Malaysian kings gifts of CONCUBINES. The whores had kids , who were raised in a blend of cultures by still loyal to their mother. Bred as agents ...

3. Where else do you see whole streets just glowing Pink with girls beckoning you to come inside? All this in the face of "we have no prostitution in China! Thats' illegal!"
BWAHAHAHAHA
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 20:27:38 |Display all floors

the rich malays happened 2B chinese...

Originally posted by tekvicious at 2009-2-22 07:08
1. Whatever... just go out of the main cities in China....and you will see that even the smallest hamlet still has a whorehouse.

2. How did the ethnic Chinese get to such powerful status in sou ...

burdelos are ev'rywhere in china but they're not open to conduct business like in europe, and especially foreigners are afraid of gettin caught by local police (i havent done or use their service in china...havent you)  

but some folk here claims that most asian women wanted to become modern day slavery to be foreigners (must B hi class hookers that speak foreign languages)  ;P

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-2-22 20:54:04 |Display all floors
Oh my god, you're really an expert.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 20:56:56 |Display all floors

never underestimate a person that READS...

Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2009-2-22 07:54
Oh my god, you're really an expert.

this man is full of unabridged dictionary  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 21:04:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2009-2-22 20:22
Hey boy Idiot, why the insult?
I was just pointing out the matter of facts.
A majority of women (and some men - predominately of Anglo-American extracts) are turning to prostitution because  ...

No where in my post did I insult you, I asked you a question.  You are the one who decided to step down into the gutter.  I suppose this is the "Ch inese culture" I have been hearing about.  Moral superiority, enjoy!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.