Views: 1997|Replies: 4

Where can I get the cheapest domain registration service? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-19 22:57:01 |Display all floors
I want to register a domain name.  So I need some advice from experts in this field.

To put it shortly, where can I get the cheapest but still reliable domain registration service in the world?

I searched the web and found that some domain registration services only charge USD1.00 per year for a .com domain.

Can I trust these services?  It sounds dubious to me.  Will there be some adverse aftermath if I use their service, for example, unable to renew the registration after the one year period expires, etc?

[ Last edited by littleboat at 2009-2-19 10:58 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-19 22:58:44 |Display all floors
I want to register for 5 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 00:41:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by littleboat at 2009-2-19 22:57
I want to register a domain name.  So I need some advice from experts in this field.

To put it shortly, where can I get the cheapest but still reliable domain registration service in  ...

This is interesting topic,I would like to know also.
If sb happend to know,please share with us.
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 00:49:23 |Display all floors

a dollar is even too expensive 4 me...

why pay a dollar when you can have up to 5 domains for completely FREE of charge  

*googlit "free domain"...will be tons of hostings waitin for you  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-21 02:24:37 |Display all floors
I am a cheapstick.

I even designed the website by myself.  I don't want to spend any money as long as I can.  See the pic.

How do you guys think of the overall style?
sohu.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.