Views: 2831|Replies: 1

Condom = No HIV Risk? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-18 19:21:04 |Display all floors
Maybe I should not ask a stupid question like this...because it is way too self-evident!?

But i am still curious...

Several days ago, I heard something interesting from a person, who is one of the best experts in the field of AIDS prevention in china, that condom is useless when dealing with HIV! it took me by surprise as I have already heard trillions of reports that Condom Is The Final Solution To AIDS Prevention by millions of "experts"?  He said that HIV is so small that it could make its way right through the "Huge" door between molecules of condom material, not to mention the surprisingly high rate of pregnacy in which condom is used( Generally speaking, a sperm is much bigger than a HIV...)

It seems that experts' opinions differ when it somes to condom and AIDS prevention...

时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-2 18:25:39 |Display all floors
Virus is a simple living organism yet this is deadly.That's why campaigns are everywhere to prevent this kind of transmission.In fact,Facebook friend requests are your online life's way of telling you that you're well-liked, important or have resources well worth exploiting. Brazilian ad bureau AGE Isobar knows this, and cash is sought universally. AGE Isobar and Olla Condoms partnered for an ad strategy connected with Facebook friend requests targeted at men. The requests come from unborn children.
ou can learn more at: http://www.newsytype.com/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.