Views: 5904|Replies: 8

study english in here [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-18 12:47:02 |Display all floors
as a employee in a foreign enterprise, if you do not have some english skills to communicate foreigner, maybe you will be separated when talk some topics. at least, this is my sense.
    normally, i work hard to everything, but when you do not comprehend the meaning of his/her word, can you impress what will be happen, many peoples konw you work hard, but you have not some methods to
express your ideas or your thinking, what will be you do?
    now, i am very conflict, i tell to myself, i will study english hard. and make progress every day. so i
decide to study oral english and listening english. but since i graduated from university, i became very lazy to research anything.
    in order to exercise english, i will write some thing in this BBS, i hope someone can give me some proposal to good further study oral english.
   thanks this BBS, thanks everyone, if you undergo the same experience, you can contact with me freely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 17:25:07 |Display all floors
why no body give me some proposal?
very disappoint

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 16:36:46 |Display all floors
I am a college student.and I also want to improve my english.I had the national post-graduate examination in January,if my mark will be higher than the score line,I can have a chance for interview.In the interview,there is a examine for english.So I want to know how to improve me english,or someone can give me a way.Come on together!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 19:41:45 |Display all floors

How to improve your English

There are afew ways you can improve your English, even if you dont have a native English speaking Westerner to practice with.

1. Role play - This means picking a topic to discuss with another person, only in English. Make a list of topics, and Talk, listen to the other person, and then respond. See if you can talk continuously about 5 different topics for 10 minutes a topic each.

I'll give you some topics a. Can men and women just be friends. b. It is always best to tell the truth. c. Countries you'd most like to visit d. My favourite recreational activity. e. What was your most memorable movie..

The second thing you can do is practice reading story books written by western authors nin English. The complexity of the word patterns used will become ingrained in your mind, MORE THAN YOU THINK.

Additionally, you can practice reading ou aloud, LISTENING TO HOW YOUR VOICE SOUNDS. Then watch a movie in English and LISTEN to how they sound. You will develop a better ear for the English word, and have a better sense of your expression when you speak

GET A PRACTICE PARTNER, and go to the library and get a good book. You cannot force things quicker, even if you have an examine. There is no substitute to actually having an English speaking westerner to talk to as a friend, or living in an English speaking country.

Create a conversational group with other Chinese.

Bai Ai rong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-21 20:47:43 |Display all floors

how 'bout speakin 2 me in vietnamese 1st...

Originally posted by Bai Ai rong at 2009-2-20 06:41
There are afew ways you can improve your English, even if you dont have a native English speaking Westerner to practice with.

1. Role play - This means picking a topic to discuss with another pe ...

then let see if i follow what you're sayin  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 15:05:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Bai Ai rong at 2009-2-20 19:41

1. Role play - This means picking a topic to discuss with another pe ...

thank you, i will study according to your indication

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 14:51:48 |Display all floors
maybe we can add skype,then we can talk through skype

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.