Views: 4972|Replies: 2

how can make progress in English? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-18 10:25:08 |Display all floors
i dont know why my English is so poor, who can help me ? who can give me some suggestion? thanks a lot~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 19:38:58 |Display all floors

Suggestion

English requires you to practice using what you know, so you can listen and express your understanding of the words more confidently.

Try attend as many English CONVERSATIONAL classes as you can. Even better, befriend a westerner who actually lives in China. That may be a touch difficult given work commitments. Therefore, keep doing what your doing and go to English classes a couple times a week i you can, with a focus on Conversation.

Secondly, read books written in English. Your command of the language will improve more than you may think, as any good book actually published as a story requires intricate use of English language and expression. Those  things.

Good luck, Bai Ai rong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-19 15:09:57 |Display all floors
thanks for your suggestion~~~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.