Peter
Single choice vote, There are a total of 0 people participating in the poll
20.00% (1)
20.00% (1)
20.00% (1)
40.00% (2)
Your current user group has no poll permission
462961b2-00345-049d3-400cb8e1.jpg
A way of life, A world of opportunities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-17 11:44:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peteryzhang at 2009-2-17 11:20
Hi,

What do you think?

Peter

No, I am not interested in stocks. And I think I am a bad investor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 11:33:19 |Display all floors
I think it is good to buy stocks at bad times, and good to put money into saving accounts into banks, or buy some bonds.
A way of life, A world of opportunities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-19 14:13:40 |Display all floors

Got to agree with you Mr. Toto, it's artificial induced deflationary situation.

Zero growth in USA, and the Japanese, Korean economy would be hurt pretty bad as a result....

Doubt Amerikan stock would be worth to purchase if there isn't sign of "STIMULUS"..

ON THE OTHER HAND, if China Financial authority continues to stimulate the market, I supposed we can buy companies in the target of the stimulus, such as construction companies, probably real estate companiese as continuing urbanization will help those companies, i would avoid companies supplying engineering, automotive industries to Japan and United States.

Resources related companies are good buys now, as China, East Asia will still be in need of a lot of imported minereals, especially crude oil, gas, uranium, iron ore etc....

Selective purchase needed.

The strong Chinese economy would mean Chinese banks, banks in East Asia are worth buying, avoiding Amerikan Regime banks as deflationary condition means poor credit growth there....

still to early to give a complete call....

Mr. Bar-rack "Ho-a-saint" O-barred-by-Mah could give a different direction to the market.....
It really depends on what the Amerikan Regime sought to achieve in this new round of gaming....

In the post 1929, the action was quite predictable.........the British Empire, the angry German Reich (over reparation debts), Chinese civil war, Japan search for commodities to feed it's new industries/Japanese nationalist attitude.

Too early to judge....

Green DRagon
Game Master
Foo Loke Sau

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-19 14:20:18 |Display all floors

The "hearts of men" are difficult to predict....

...especially there are those men "who are drunk".

and there is the EU minting which the Amerikan REgime cannot possibly predict with certainty.

If commodity prices remains strong, we can expect the Briitish club, Persian, Russian/Central Asians, ASEAN, Africans, Arabs, Brazil-Venezeulan to continue to buy!
(so Japan should encourage larger homes would be helpful in the meantime)

Now, will the Amerikan regime stimulate it's own market, what with the deflationary situation now (or have a careful cheorograph show to delay stimulus).....
it could be Japan, Korea that would be hurt badly....( we could help Korea, but the Japanese economy is far to large and need to help themselves)

Green DRagon
GAme Master
Foo Loke Sau

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2009-2-19 02:26 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-19 14:22:54 |Display all floors

The Black President in the USA means...

....Amerikan Regime is worry about "clay feet"....

whew, that means cheap consumer products will be the first to recover....

blrgggghhhh

difficult game to play, and i am missing my matched wife...

Green DRagon
Game Master
Foo Loke Sau

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-19 14:33:52 |Display all floors

Would Japanese economic problem cause.....

....reduction in Japanese purchase of commodity products such as clothes, toys, gifts, electronics, IT?

this is a good area to figure out......
afterall Japan market is pretty large too!

Japan is China's biggest garment market for exports.

correct?

Japan, WAKE UP!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.