Views: 5746|Replies: 21

time to say goodbye [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-16 23:55:51 |Display all floors
It's time to leave the city where i grew up .it 's time to say good bye to my friends and my family.
          I don't know how to express this feeling.30 days of  holiday seems so short for me to enjoy the happy hours with improtant people.
          how can i  say out "goodbye" ? i just have a drunk with him yesterday.i am University sophomore. After work, maybe there isn't so much  time for me to get together with my friend ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-17 08:54:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by suying at 2009-2-16 23:55
It's time to leave the city where i grew up .it 's time to say good bye to my friends and my family.
          I don't know how to express this feeling.30 days of  holiday seems so short for me to ...

This just is life!

You should to adapt it.

And it have long ways after.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-17 11:46:02 |Display all floors
you should think that you can see your girlfriend at the university again, how happy you need to feel.
at the other hand, you can meet your friends and your family about 5 months later.
the time will pass flashly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-17 13:07:36 |Display all floors
first floor is frreshman! i have passed that,yes
that is only one recalling to your memory ,only one pic to read when the time is flowing ,even when you r old,

what you done is right,drunk,for seldom drunk in one's whole life.lol!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-17 14:05:03 |Display all floors

be cool

just leave

without saying anything

real leavers just leave

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-17 14:50:47 |Display all floors
just keep going forward, this is life, no leave, no reunion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-17 14:56:28 |Display all floors

Reply #2 yuanxinshen's post

your tag(nai nai de)decreases your value of your suggestion as well as scared the sophomore~~

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.