Views: 4301|Replies: 7

Can you do this? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-16 11:41:05 |Display all floors
A guy gave up the chances to enter other first-class universities in China in four years only because he believes Tsing University is the best for him.

Zhao Qinghu sat for the College Entrance Exam four years ago and got the offer of Fudan University in Shanghai, a top one in China but he didn't make the trip to there because his goal is Tsing University. After preparing for another year, he took the exam again and was enrolled by Beijing University, the one as good as Tsing in many people's minds. However, Zhao refused the offer again. The third year, he did the same by giving up the offer of another prestigeus university in Beijing. But it's seemed that he'll never fulfill his dream since he was enrolled by Beijing University again last year and decided to study there this time. However, he said he never dreamed about coming to this university in an interview, for in his mind, only Tsing University is the top one in China. He doesn't care what subject he'll study, he only cares about the university's name.   

I think this guy's crazy...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 16:52:48 |Display all floors
hard to understand...
in the future, he may not be useful...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 18:18:14 |Display all floors
another crazy nerd in China..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 18:18:33 |Display all floors
PS.

he must be brainwashed!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 10:44:09 |Display all floors

A Crazy buddy

Another crazy man who enjoy college entrance test as his biggest interest!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-26 15:53:56 |Display all floors
ONLY TO WASTE HIS LIFE!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-26 16:00:56 |Display all floors
Crazy guy...!
Hard to understand.
still a long way to strive...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.