Author: souvenir

Senior or young people? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-18 20:48:12 |Display all floors
If i see old people on the bus, I would give up my seat, otherwise i would feel like be embarrassed.
But, I hate some old people come and ask me for my seat, then take the seat contentedly without any gratitude.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 21:15:03 |Display all floors
the most important thing we should suck from this story is to realize and learn the tolerance, understanding and consideration each other between them, along with the harmony of society.

[ Last edited by allenmiao at 2009-2-18 09:16 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 21:21:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zgsfax at 2009-2-18 20:17
It is an old story.

no, occured several days ago in xi'an, one of famous and historic city in shan'xi, western province in china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 23:06:06 |Display all floors
i will do it depending on the  the complexion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 23:09:40 |Display all floors

you are right !

you are right !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 23:41:59 |Display all floors
It's a new story to me,and I have never experienced or seen this phenomenon before. If I were the young guy ,I would'nt accept the seat offer-ed by the elder no matter how tired I was.Even I would think that whether  the elder fooling me.I can't agree with those people who praise the phenomenon.Someone will find some excuse to console themselves not to offer their seats to those who need,such as I am so tired or the elder is healthy. But how could you distinguish the elder is healthy or not? How could you sit comfotably in front of an old man?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-19 00:51:35 |Display all floors

my worry

if i were the young guy ,i would appreciate the kindness of the retired elder. i wonder  what the passgeners who later got in bus thought when they saw the old man standing while the young one on the seat.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.