Author: souvenir

Senior or young people? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-18 11:35:16 |Display all floors
Generally speaking, I would observe how much more a person needs the seat than I do.
But for little children, often with their parents, I would definitely give up my seat to them.
Happy 牛 Year~!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 13:09:04 |Display all floors
it's acceptable of course.in some big cities,the traffic is very busy between7am and 9am,because it's the very time to go to work for the young.in the other side,old man have the welfare to take bus free.mostly ,old man are not hurry to go somewhere and in such condition,i think it's neccessary for old man not to take bus with these workers. the old should give more space to the workers who are hurry for work place.
it's the same with the "give seat to younger"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 13:12:43 |Display all floors
to be honest,sometimes i choose the seat in the end of the bus,by this way,i haven't to give up my seat to the
old.
from what i do,we can see that we give up our seat to the old is not what we want to do.
that is not to say i don't esteem the old,i also give up my seat to them once i see them around me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 13:27:55 |Display all floors
You know what is my happiest thing to do ?
You are right!!   Sometime I take a bus in the first station and forward by bus. When all seats on bus were taken by passenger, I has a little exciting... Why? Now I will explain it .... I would like to offer my seat to old man or little baby that to get a words" thank you"... At that time, I feel so happy and comfortable that get manner/thanks from other people, I feel I am proud while I offer/help these old man...
Aha... Also this is a joke, I agree to offer our seat to people who need helps....
Don't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 13:48:01 |Display all floors
Well,i really appreciate the old man,he cares about our young people very much!
But when the old need our help, we should defintely help them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 13:54:14 |Display all floors

Reply #8 hly_2010's post

When I see the elder ones on the bus I always offered my seat to them, otherwise I will be very unnatural.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 13:57:20 |Display all floors
whenever i'm on bus,i'll give out my own seat  to  the  elderly (children and pregnant  women  ) who  has  no  seats available .i'm young and also in good shape,that's true .but what it matters i think is that respecting      elderly is chinese trational virtue . so  i don't mind .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.