Author: buylkai

The ending of a three-years love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-10 18:22:34 |Display all floors
love him still ,but don't get married to him, i think.   i can fully understand your inner heart feeling,  and you are really sad . but you have to experience it,then you can understand life deeply . Love is not everything sometimes . you are  different, and edcuational background is important. an important factor decides the happiness of marriage is the same experience. besides, the relationship between you and his family. when you get married to sb, to some extent, it means you get married to his job ,his family ,and his whole life. it's real,not ideal. since we are getting older, we may change our ideas. good luck to you!:):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-12 10:44:45 |Display all floors
life is a course.
I believe i can fly,I believe i can touch the sky!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-12 17:20:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amylhz at 2009-3-10 18:22
love him still ,but don't get married to him, i think.   i can fully understand your inner heart feeling,  and you are really sad . but you have to experience it,then you can understand life deep ...

I don't agree with you. Why you suggest her to love him still, but don't get married to him???
If she love him still, she will only be hurt.
The best way for her to get out of the present miserable life is asking her to spend much more time with her family and her freinds, and most important one: to forget that boy. Even if she can't forget him, try to not think of him any more.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.