Author: indianwuhan

Racial discrimination.......... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-18 02:12:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2009-2-17 03:18
fredius, I lived in India for a while, what do you say about the corruption and racism there?

Whouaaa Tim, you are so experienced! You travel so much, but you learn so few.
I just did visit India for factory audits, but through my talks to locals, I have the idea that the country is not the best for medical education (contrary to computer tech).
Also, I have been to hospital there, and I was amazed by the lack of proper tools.
I just say that I am not surprised to see Indian futur doctors looking for better education opportunities aboard. Why not China?
I have no idea about corruption in India and I didn't experienced racism there...it doesn't mean racism doesn't exist in India.
But we are talking about what this man and his comrads experienced in China.
Is "go back home if you are not happy" your only answer?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 13:46:31 |Display all floors

Reply #24 fredius's post

a little experience with Indians made me an impression that they are smart but lack of rationality~~

they talk more but do less~~
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 00:28:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by indianwuhan at 2009-2-16 13:08
Well we study Clinical medicine (基础医学) and we have to study all the subjects mentioned above,except nursing..............

Thanks for your response

Have you heard of Dr. Long Dao Chou

Is he still the chief of plastic surgery at Hubei Medical College's Number One Affiliated Hospital?      :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 00:28:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by indianwuhan at 2009-2-16 13:08
Well we study Clinical medicine  and we have to study all the subjects mentioned above,except nursing..............

Thanks for your response

Have you heard of Dr. Long Dao Chou

Is he still the chief of plastic surgery at Hubei Medical College's Number One Affiliated Hospital?      :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 00:16:32 |Display all floors
Well we wrote letter to indian embassy ,beijing................they are going to talk to ministry of education.............................actually head of education section of indian embassy in beijing visited Wuhan university school of medicine.......................we dont want to talk political bull----..............just want our studies smoothly .......................and also want other people to be healthy and have prosperity .....................................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 00:25:35 |Display all floors

A few questions...

Are the Wuhan lectures and tutorials in English?

What about internship, is that conducted in English likewise? If so how do you communicate with mainland Chinese patients?

Just curious
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 06:15:40 |Display all floors

A few questions...........

Well the lectures are conducted in english ............we have already studied basic chinese and medical chinese ,so it will not be so difficult to communicate with the patients.....................internship and ward practice have not started till date.................

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.