Author: indianwuhan

Racial discrimination.......... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-16 06:36:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by indianwuhan at 2009-2-14 22:55
We are Indian Medical student currently studying in Wuhan University School of Medicine 。Currently we are studying in clinical years ,Until we have not been allowed for ward posti ...

Are you guys in

Surgery?

Dermatology?

Anesthesiology?

Pathology?

Urology?

Physiology?

Parasitolog?

Oncology?

Cardiology?

Pharmacology?

Nursing?

etc...        :)

What are you studying?  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 13:08:25 |Display all floors
Well we study Clinical medicine (基础医学) and we have to study all the subjects mentioned above,except nursing..............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 14:39:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by indianwuhan at 2009-2-14 22:55
We are Indian Medical student currently studying in Wuhan University School of Medicine (武汉大学医学院) 。Currently we are studying in clinical years ,Until we have not been allowed for ward posti ...

I don't think the Chinese people have racial discrimination as you describe in your story. Are there any other reasons for not permitting you to practise in the hospitals? Or have you got enough knowledge to enable you to practice?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 14:59:16 |Display all floors

you seemm very displeased.......

Originally posted by indianwuhan at 2009-2-16 13:08
Well we study Clinical medicine (基础医学) and we have to study all the subjects mentioned above,except nursing..............

with being in China. Why not study in India then? Wouldn't that been cheaper and easier?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 16:34:11 |Display all floors
can't understand it....

pls make sure you do have the qualification of ward practice...because when you mentioned racial discrimination...I just don't believe our chinese can do such things. I mean at college, in education.....never! That would be outrageous and school administration can't be so unabashedly irresponsible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 19:48:30 |Display all floors
well you can see my admission notice .........They clearly wrote that medium of instruction would be english.......
and there are Ministry of education(your countries )..............why i need to write post here about the discrimination................without any reason .............well we all have already passed Pre-medical course .which enable us to go for ward practice ................in other countries its usually after one and half year of preclinical course...........
well i think your english is quite good ..............but dont be overconfident............ and who the hell you are to assess my english level skills .....do you have any proof that my english is poor......as far as we becoming good physician concerned ,surely we will..........
you can check ministry of  eduction ,since they have issued guidelines in this regard............i dont think i need to give you the website ,you can search it................i can also make this discussion more political ..........but i dont want to make ............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 20:01:38 |Display all floors
thank you very much! for your wishes ...................

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.