Views: 6501|Replies: 29

Racial discrimination.......... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-14 22:55:05 |Display all floors
We are Indian Medical student currently studying in Wuhan University School of Medicine (武汉大学医学院) 。Currently we are studying in clinical years ,Until we have not been allowed for ward posting because We are from India.But some French student which where on exchange program where allowed by the university Authority to practice in hospital.We have wrote many letter to Ministry of Education ,But with No result.Actually we pay four times the fee paid by chinese student.But we are not even given on fourth of facility ... We are provide improper  faculty ..........now we think we made a mistake by selecting china for studies..............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-15 11:16:54 |Display all floors
Be patient.... Don't throw out racism at will in a public forum....

Maybe it's not the time for you to get medical practice... Or you're unqualified to do that.... haha..
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-15 13:49:26 |Display all floors

Reply #1 indianwuhan's post

Racial discrimination?

Do you want a Headline here?

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 01:38:05 |Display all floors
surely, if it can make any difference...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 02:49:40 |Display all floors
IndianWuhan, some of my best friends are Indians. But you must know the Indian culture very well. If you look at Europe, America, Singapore and Malaysia, so many Southern Asian students do not return home.
The French students are different from you because they do not intend to stay in China for good. If China does not allow you to practice, why do you not go to India to do the same thing? I am sure you will be paid very well in India as a doctor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 03:42:45 |Display all floors
its not about staying here.........its about education ......................i dont wanna stay here ................and most of my classmates also dont want............
the thing is that without Ward practice............we can not learn medicine .....................just like learning computer programing ..................without using computer....................you have to say anything about it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 03:50:38 |Display all floors
When we took admission here,we were promised we would be allowed for ward practice .............................

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.