Author: momoyang

Over [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-7 16:36:02 |Display all floors
How can you be so sure someone of your own age will definitely grow old with you?  Car accident, earthquake, typhoon, bird flue or pig flu,and other acts of human or god can all take someone away from you.

Why there are life insurance companies?  Because there are too many things that one cannot control.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-30 10:02:32 |Display all floors

encouragement

hey momoyang,

i am in a very similar situation as you. i am in love with a man 30+ year older then me. who is also a forighner.  i am from europe but i landed on here when i was googling things about age gap couples.

me and him are togheder 2 years togheder already and im finishing the university in my country next year to go to the UK (where he is) and get a MA.

i have read that a lot of people here discourgae you, but you know, there is a saying " its better to have loved and get hurt, then never to have loved at all". what i think is that if u  have true feelings for this man , and u know he loves u as well go for it.  you are the master of your own life and therefore u must allow yourself too feel, to love and to be free.

i know people arround will judge.. thats beacause they are not in your shoes. besides in their life time, evry person did something really crazy. for some worked for others didnt.  

as for me i am very happy with my Old man :) .  we talk evry day and write a lot of emails. he sends me flowers and makes me feel loved. i know he will grow older faster then me, but its okay because i have always been attraced to much older men.

you read as a down to earth person, therefor i think u and him will do just fine.

my advice to you is. give it a try.... be smart and make sure he loves u as much
also the key of a good functioning long distance love is comunication, talk evry day

i wish u the best of luck, and if u wanna chat with me more i think my email should be on my profile

bianca

the key

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-30 11:19:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bianca345 at 2009-5-30 10:02
hey momoyang,

i am in a very similar situation as you. i am in love with a man 30+ year older then me. who is also a forighner.  i am from europe but i landed on here when i was googling things  ...

Happy to hear you are happy with your Old man. How lucky you are!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-30 20:25:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bianca345 at 2009-5-30 10:02
hey momoyang,

i am in a very similar situation as you. i am in love with a man 30+ year older then me. who is also a forighner.  i am from europe but i landed on here when i was googling things  ...

Age is only a number, only important in wine and cheese! The important quality is MATURITY. Some younger women are very mature for their age, and some old men are really just little boys who never grew up. If both man and woman are mature, and if they have a positive attitude about each other and about life, the relationship can work. Wish you and the OP good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-30 21:11:59 |Display all floors
i  agree with all of people here
i think it is  better to leave him  as soon as you can
maybe the long time,the more you don't have the guts to leave
you should see the borderline between you foreign friends and you
wouldn‘t it better to be ordinary or good friends?

right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-30 21:13:37 |Display all floors
f

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-30 21:30:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lcc87913 at 2009-5-30 21:13
f

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.