Author: momoyang

Over [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-5 18:02:11 |Display all floors
Too bad, no luck here, ha ha
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 06:25:58 |Display all floors

I think you are a very wise young lady who is lucky to have had this man in your life.
From your description, he sounds like he does love and care about you.
If you can, I believe your relationship can continue and you can love each other.
You can love more than one person.  Hold on to your relationship.  Don't be afraid.
Life is a series of moments in time.  It sounds like you have experienced many wonderful
moments with him.  I suggest you cherish your feelings for him as well as the inspiration he
stirs in you.  That is a sign of true love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 11:36:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by momoyang at 2009-2-12 19:32
Long time no see everybody here. Seems that everything is going well and the same as before. While I am in a little trouble. I fall in love with an old foreign prefessor who is 27 years older than ...

three months is not a long time, you should take more time to watch him and think about your love with him.

obviously you like him, but it's not enough for you and him to continue your crazy love. how to face your parents and friends. they are also important to you. if you must do a choice, which will you pick up? your crazy love or others? please don't put yourself  into the dangeous situation. you need more time and your parents the same.
the most important thing is not how to make decision. only one word in chinese "拖". when your parents and friends stopping opposing and you getting used to live with him, your chance comes.
do you have enough courage to face all? maybe the courage is useless. just let it go. the time will give evidences. it is your actions that prove the result of the love but not your  minds.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 13:46:03 |Display all floors
As an older foreigner in China, and a teacher, my opinion is that he shouldn't be "playing" so close to home. If he doesn't teach in your school (I read you're a teacher too), then forgive me for saying that.
I think age shouldn't come into it if the love felt by both people is true and they're willing to undergo all of the trials and tribulations that such a love poses in a society such as Chinas'. I'd just suggest that you give yourself much more time to know the man, to know your heart and to find the right path for you. He should already know this path for himself at his age but you're still learning yours. Take your time, sound your family out if you feel the need and get it right!  Good luck

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-7 15:13:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by momoyang at 2009-2-12 19:32
Long time no see everybody here. Seems that everything is going well and the same as before. While I am in a little trouble. I fall in love with an old foreign prefessor who is 27 years older than ...

Nobody can love somebody who is much older than him.
The one who believes that he can be loved by a much younger one day soon he will understand that he had been simply an idiot to believe something like that.:Q
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 16:05:58 |Display all floors
cyber love just like firework ,brilliant but split second...:)
Aquarian★ミ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 16:21:32 |Display all floors
Friendship or love, both worth to be cherished.

If you believe it is love, I would suggest you to hold on to it.  Of course he is much older than you, but if you do not have a large social circle and you do not have a lot of candidates to choose from, I would suggest you to hold on to this one that at least you think you love, even if he is, one way or another, not most ideal.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.