Author: momoyang

Over [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-27 18:57:11 |Display all floors
as a dizzy fresh man here, all i can propose is, go for it if only u can convince yourself. if not, just quit.

sorry for unfinish reading ur post, i got really dizzy here....
we think, we hurt

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-28 12:59:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2009-2-27 05:37 AM
#1,
The age gap of 27 years is not wide.
I hope one day to marry a youthful woman of 20 when I turn 70!
I just love children.
Your  greatest problem is in fact he is a FOREIGNER.
Be wary of fo ...

What does having to be a foreigner have to do with anything?? Are you one of those Chinese boys who gets upset because chinese girls actually like foreigners while your to busy with Naruto hair styles and growing your pinky nail 2km?

Don't pull that bull ---- out the closet or your going to get it in return. The problem is that hes an old ass geezer who just wants a young woman. It has nothing to do with "hes a foreigner" because they do this all over the world and even in America. I see it in clubs, even here in Zhejiang province, Old Chinese girls with there 21 year old Chinese girlfriends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-28 15:54:45 |Display all floors
I think she is just confused...I dont like the view of older Caucasians and younger asians, maybe its love between them, but it is hard not to think about things otherwise....After all, am just a human, I cant see everyone as saints, nor myself, we are all sinners....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-28 18:40:03 |Display all floors

thanks all

thanks for all your opinions. the truth is now we are good friends, we dont see each other, but write sweet emails and messages, kind of Prato Love.  Yes, as the friend above said, people will think about other things when a younger Asian lady is walking beside an old foreigner, but I am not afraid of that, since I am not looking for what people think I should  look for. And I believe that he is smart enough to sense any evil desire from him, since he is so intelligent and excellent which attracts me most.
I enjoy writing to him, always some inspiration comes when I write to him, he is always the first one who reads my poems and drawings.
Still confused, but I decide to ignore it, just enjoy the happiness of getting along well with him, to learn from him about love and life, to encourage each other.
The movie Elegy well described part of our relationship, ,maybe only when I got cancer or something as the girl in the movie, can I have courage to be with him. But, movie is just movie, life is reality.
The last thing I can say is: Smile, because it happened.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-1 06:57:40 |Display all floors
leave now while you can and before you hurt him , yourself and your family , he will find someone his own age if he so disires , and so will you , be patient and a suitable life partner will come along , Chinese people have this strange idea that they have to be married before 25 , don't believe it  , you marry only when you have found someone you want to grow old with , not because of your families expectations or social expectations .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-1 12:24:36 |Display all floors
exactly, find someone to grow old WITH!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 16:17:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 1/3/2009 02:24 PM
exactly, find someone to grow old WITH!

I hope you are that fortunate too S/A :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.