Author: momoyang

Over [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-13 15:04:03 |Display all floors
On the one hand you claim that you love him, and on the other hand you fear to hurt him if one day you find a better and likely younger one. From this it can be seen that your attachment to him is still less than deep. I guess just to be friends is ok for both of you.
Burning Alone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-13 15:06:55 |Display all floors
Age is no problem, indeed, I think. I can fall in love with a lady twenty or thirty years older than me if she captures my heart and loves me with equal devotion.
Burning Alone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-13 15:19:09 |Display all floors
I'm not a person who sits back and talks about age...however I say leave him and just forget him for your own good.

Sounds like to many issues...I dont like to generalize but way to many older people come here, go for younger woman and then leave. When I read your story, the very first thing that popped into my head was that his ex-wife died...you ended up taking her spot, but hes seeing you as her and not you as you. I don't think hes emotionally ready for a relationship honestly. Do yoruself a favor and get out of a much larger drama issue than yourself.

-D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-13 15:38:09 |Display all floors

leave

Thanks for all your sincere suggestion.
I will leave him, try to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-14 17:09:20 |Display all floors
You want to know the truth...?

I think its really just you want to believe you are in love with him. But really, do you really? I dont think so. I think you are just childish, probably dont have much life experience in relationship...?

Pls be realistic...he is 27 years older than you, he will die much earlier than you. He needs someone to grow older WITH him, can you do that?? obviously you cant! You might find this idea to be with him is romantic for now, but reality is cruel, and very different from your imaginative world! You will be a young widow, to start with. People will not feel sympathetic for you, they probably will think something bad about you, you cannot control what people think and talk at your back...

Also, why do you ask for trouble? he is being logic, so should you! You need to find someone to grow older with, to have beautify babes, not be with someone who is so much older than you, who you need to take care when he is sick, or watever, and when your friends are enjoying motherhood, but you probably wont have a chance...

Girl, please wake up...there are plenty of men out there...he might seem to be the one for now, but think again, give some more time, you will wake up to yourself and laugh at this silly thought you posted here.......
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 22:03:08 |Display all floors
They say that, when love comes strong, there's no right or wrong...

And who are we to judge who ppl should love and how???

I cannot tell you if your feelings are love or not, because the only one who could answer that question, is only you...

But then, they also say that, you are not loved by just one, but also by a lot of people...

Your parents, your friends, and alot , alot of ppl have always loved you...
Would you want to hurt them all, just for your love???

Consider all that, and then... give a final decision...

If afterall, you still think that you love that man, and could be able to live happily with him... then go on.

Because, you know what, everything ppl who love you do for you, all are for your own happiness...

So, if you could be sure that this man is your source of happiness... and that he will make you happy, then fight for your own happiness... and ppl will understand, one day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-27 15:38:49 |Display all floors
my opinion is you shoul leave that man,like others had said obove,   just 3 months,not 3 year,don't let impulsion make you losing intellect.,,,may be after several months or years ,you will feel that is nothing.
lookers-on see more than players.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.