Author: elenaaaa

Gift! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-15 19:11:51 |Display all floors
rose doesn't stand for all to the people who love each other. Though no rose presented ,they still love each other deeply, which manifested through caring for each other every day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-15 20:06:59 |Display all floors
strictly speaking ,the girl i meet is not my reall GF.she just was introduced by my friend to me a few days ago .i heared my friend said she has good feeling for me ..of course , i feel too .
yesterday was Valentine's day.it  was also our first  Valentine's day since  i was born.. i didn't have related experience .so as common as the majority of lover .i  prepared some flowers and a box of cholocate for her..
my friend told me she was very thrill at my gift ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-15 20:20:10 |Display all floors

Valentine's Day

Although I miss her so badly,I don't want to call her .
She is not my GF yet!!
Is there anything worse in the world????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-15 22:06:28 |Display all floors

sad

my BF only sends me a message " Happy Valentine "
I hate
not romantic  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-15 22:27:45 |Display all floors
nothing, i hope i will have a Vday's next year.
maybe i shuoldn't care about that day ,no gift and no flowers are also ok, as long as we are together

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 00:15:19 |Display all floors
I'm not stay with her together, so I just can call her and say some mild words. I love her, she is beautiful in my heart. My heart will go on!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.