Post time 2009-2-13 17:35:14 |Display all floors
Stay with your lover, every day is Valentine's Day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-13 18:31:34 |Display all floors
nothing as I am still single

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-13 19:12:08 |Display all floors

a special day

my girlfriend send me a  piece of message.it read :it doesn't matter whether we spend the valentine's day    or not. she hurt me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-13 21:07:04 |Display all floors

just tell me what'd you like to receive on Vday...

i used to spend big bucks on that special day for my honey...and now i have no more honey to worry about (a win-win situation for me)  

BTW...would you boycottin Vday eventhough this special day is known for businesses like chocolates, roses, card & expensive candle lights dinner for two  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-13 21:46:11 |Display all floors

nothing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-13 21:58:21 |Display all floors

a day you should remember

it is a special day of  one year .although it is a festival  belonging to the western .China is developing  .all kinds of  things have entered China,including the Valentines's day ,14th,FEB RUARY. ACTUALLY ,i have not sent any present to my GF.i don't know what  i consider .just  now  i read  the comment thatt all the friends had writed .maybe there is noting this year to my GF.but i have bought a box of chocalate.hha
have a good time to all the lovers .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-13 21:58:45 |Display all floors
i even can't  see him that day ,and i never had a valentine's day , so i don't kown how the lovers spend the special day,how poor

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.