Author: shoafeng

black girl dating a chinese guy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-18 09:01:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shoafeng at 2009-2-11 04:37
there's no caressing i   know he likes me but i need more than that ...are all chinese guy so its like everything has to be done fast .....

Well, my black ex-girlfriend (we are good friends now although she went back to Florida) said that Chinese men have a fetish about black girls, and basically they just want the sex and the attention they get when seen with a black girl on the street. She is an ex lingerie model, and basically she was very troubled by Chinese guys wanting to take her photo or talk to her.
Most of my Chinese buddies are also very weird (and disgusting) when it comes to talking about women, so i always try to keep out from such discussions.

On the other hand, out of experience, most of the Chinese girls i ever dated, were also terrible in bed, dunno if that helps.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.