Views: 7993|Replies: 7

black girl dating a chinese guy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-11 04:37:38 |Display all floors
HI     i am a black girl dating a chinese guy ...iam attracted to this guy who is completly different to me .....the only problem is he is always so eager to have sex its like there's no caressing i   know he likes me but i need more than that ...are all chinese guy so its like everything has to be done fast ..i mean he can have sex like three times in one night but our realationshipis lacking something.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-11 07:13:29 |Display all floors

who let the dawg out...

i'm afraid that you sound just like my X...and no need for me to tell what you already knewn, but i was more than three times a lady per few hours (must B somethin that she fed me thru out the day)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-11 08:24:14 |Display all floors

ny chinatown

what 's up with these chinese men seeing that you are one of them maybe you can share your views. have you ever dated a black /mixed chick before

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-11 21:25:55 |Display all floors

a little UN in me...

i dated many lovely ladies out there & most that i have dated were hispanic race...and i have never dated any dark complexion before (almost did but i was a little shy when i was much younger back then).  dating for me is a man's thing & i have to accomplish all my mission out there even if i dont have a winnin' chance (some folks say i have thick skin); not really but i love & admirin' women so much in my life (eventhough, i'm a single bachelor now for almost 6yrs)  

BTW...should i take the same path again even i have been there & done that but not at it right now  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 06:09:42 |Display all floors

have you gotten over your hang over

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 07:18:13 |Display all floors

yeah mun...

Originally posted by shoafeng at 2009-2-10 19:24
what 's up with these chinese men seeing that you are one of them maybe you can share your views. have you ever dated a black /mixed chick before

to answer you honestly & openly...i have had but not exactly dating her...we were just too hot-2- trot & yvonne lemme in her  

*it took me almost a day to get over my hangover...i have to stop drikin at least for few weeks (i'm not really a good drinker)  

BTW...those rums are bad 4 you mun  ;P

missme...yes  :lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-17 23:38:07 |Display all floors
i'm a chinese girl.guys in my class are not like your boy.they told me if they really love a girl they would not usually ask for sex.they will consider the girl's feelings.maybe you need to communicate with him about that.i don't think all chinese guys are like your boy.

[ Last edited by yc1218 at 2009-3-17 11:39 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.