Author: shoafeng

black girls dating chinese men [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-1 20:55:19 |Display all floors
It's not racism, it's just about culture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-14 15:19:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alexangel at 2009-2-9 17:46
Dear...marriage is not a single thing related both of u in chinese culture, which is different from west...

absolutely, in china you had to consider the coat tail of  family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 05:31:03 |Display all floors

angelwill214@yahoo.com

angelwill214@yahoo.com
Hi
How are you  hope all is movig fine. I was at(bbs.chinadaily.com.cn)where i seek for honest lover and i meet your profile then i drop by to know who this was, i will like to know more about you. you can email me at( angelwill214@yahoo.com ) i wait to see you soon
angel

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-24 22:47:49 |Display all floors
I would love to date a Chinese guy, they make good husband

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-24 22:55:37 |Display all floors

Reply #8 douyuxu's post

LOL.

We are not racist, but we cannot accept a black daughter in law....

Shoafeng, I'm metis and I understand. Try ur best, such racism is not so dififcult to fight, maybe only from stupid old stereotypes...but you deserve respect as any other on this world, it's the thing that the parents will have to understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-25 07:19:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by douyuxu at 2009-4-1 04:55

Nonsense...  Any realistic Chinese family [traditional or modern] will have a beef with any relationships otheres than one that is within or of the Chinese community itself. I can guaranteed it that any addition to the family that are not from within the community will not feel at home in a Chinese family even though family members will try their best to fake it. it's the truth and nothing but the truth.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-10-26 11:08:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-10-26 07:56
In 21st century, adults do not need their parents' permission to marry.

Legally they don't. Practically, they do.

There are very very very few chinese who go against the wishes of their parents when it comes to marriage.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.