Views: 10979|Replies: 16

black girls dating chinese men [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-9 09:08:56 |Display all floors
my story .......i am a black girl living in the caribbean  and dating this chinese guy  who is working in my country  we have been dating for three months  now  and its been only hiding and sneaking around .....he comes to my home very late at night when hisparents have fallen asleep i know he likes me alot but we both know that i would not be like by his parents .in this time there is still so much racism in the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-9 14:36:33 |Display all floors
abviously ur bf and u should have a serious talk with his parents
hinding ang sneaking is not the right way if u love him
have a try
not all of the chinese parents is so fogyish(i am not sure if this word is appropiate)
best wishes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-9 17:46:36 |Display all floors
Dear...marriage is not a single thing related both of u in chinese culture, which is different from west...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-9 22:10:43 |Display all floors
yes, if his parents are not quite traditional,  there won't be any problem.  I believe they are not, for they have lived in western coutries for many years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-9 23:47:48 |Display all floors

where's in the CARIB...

Originally posted by shoafeng at 2009-2-8 20:08
my story .......i am a black girl living in the caribbean  and dating this chinese guy  who is working in my country  we have been dating for three months  now  and its been only hiding and sneakin ...

my exwife from georgetown, guyana...she's a super fine lady & i like dem coolie gurls if you kno what i mean  

*yes, just like the talk of the town...you folks need to have a serious talk 'bout your relationship or dating ritual B4 it goes sour  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-10 19:02:58 |Display all floors
sorry to hear that.poor girl.give u a hug
u know old people r really conservative,personally i really do like black girls,i think they r nice,sexy and unique,attractive,also gorgeous body.but the ole people,they don't even accept the word"sexy",some opinions r stucking in their minds like forever......but i think as long as u two keep trying and showing them that u really want to spend good time with each other,then probably it'll lead to a better future.
cuz these kind of things often happened in china,or here in shanghai too.parents want their kids to marry local people,or rich people....always have their reasons,but most of the couples will get to b together if they really tried hard enough,so,wish u two will work it out~~~~

[ Last edited by yechenjie at 2009-2-10 07:04 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-1 20:11:16 |Display all floors

Some thing serious

Marraige is a whole different thing than dating. Chinese families as far as I have known till now are not as open as western families.Family decision may come first before marrying anyone. But if he is indipendent, it may not be a problem.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.