Views: 5165|Replies: 31

getting angry at the right time is such a healthy reaction [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-2-9 05:15:09 |Display all floors
Getting angry is so necessary in our life.It is totally appropriate and useful on one condition though.
Onthe condition that we remain in control and do not do anything we might regret later.
Getting angry reminds people that we are not a pushover and that they have hurt us ,they have offended us  deeply and seriously and that their actions have caused us great pain.

Of course we should not get angry on silly things .We should get angry only when it is needed and it is needed seriously.
It is not good to get angry and take it out on innocent people.Bottled anger eats away at you.
Anger under control shown to the people who have hurt us , shows them our limits , protects our inner peace , teaches  them how to behave to us but always as long as we are  in charge of that anger,always within our control.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-9 07:41:35 |Display all floors
yes,someone  should  not  be  given  the  polite  manner,they  are  very  rude  and  stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-9 16:57:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2009-2-9 07:41
yes,someone  should  not  be  given  the  polite  manner,they  are  very  rude  and  stupid.

Only stones have no anger when you hurt them .Anger and pain together is so human.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-9 17:08:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-2-9 05:15
Getting angry is so necessary in our life.It is totally appropriate and useful on one condition though.
Onthe condition that we remain in control and do not do anything we might regret later.
Get ...

such madness for reply.........

we were taught to be gentle & cool even when we meet the most hostile person..

no wonder u like China

but sorry u can't get a piece of her
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-9 18:29:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-2-9 17:08

such madness for reply.........

we were taught to be gentle & cool even when we meet the most hostile person..

no wonder u like China

but sorry u can't get a piece of her   ...

Happy new year Caring.I feel that I hold the whole China in my heart.I have the feeling that China is mine.Only mine hahaha.My son also the same.China came late to my life but it is going to stay for ever.First I die and afterwards my feelings to China will go away.This is more than true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-9 20:51:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-2-9 18:29

Happy new year Caring.I feel that I hold the whole China in my heart.I have the feeling that China is mine.Only mine hahaha.My son also the same.China came late to my life but it is going to  ...

xilaren,

thanks for your warm word to China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-9 20:53:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-2-9 05:15
Get ...

nice thread.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.